Vegas has 0 respect for us

We only proved our lazt coaching staph was bunx sauce. Now we need to beat fsu and unc the no one can say ****....until them i dont blame them for not picking us. Whe we were falling aoart with clappy espn would always predict miami miami miami....they got tired and accepted our mediocrity. Just win and that goes away until then i cant blame anyone saying they dont trust us in big games

I'm looking forward to the Dwinstitles and Unk Nasty videos.

Advertisement
Vegas wants a 50-50 split so they are guaranteed to win. They set the line at a point that they think will draw a 50-50 split. If there is a disparity in wagering for one side, they will adjust the line to make the other side more enticing so they can get to the 50-50 split.

Close. They actually set the original line based on their computer power rankings. They make slight adjustments based on how much of a home field advantage there is or if there are key injuries. But that original number is darn near given to them by a computer, with just a little bit of human thought involved, if necessary. After that, that's when the line moves because of money.

Why does anyone care if Vegas shows us respect or not.

Sometimes you got to earn things throughout the entire course of a season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back