Vanderbilt CB Ja'Dais Richard commits to Miami

View as article
more-kylo-ren.gif

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken it was reported Harris will primarily be a safety now but I'm sure he could be a big nickel in certain personnel packages
Agreed. I thought he played well in the Spring game. He was matched up vs Ray Ray Joseph quite a bit and they had a nice battle going. That being said Harris is likely more in his element as a true Safety and like you said, a big nickel in certain packages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone have any legit info on this kid? From what I've read here, he started 1 game and got some buzz from vandys spring football?

At 6'2, 200+ he has the size the NFL drools over but, to me, this kid is still a project. I don't know if we should be oenciling him in a starter just yet.

We will find out what Addae is made of. If he started as a SEC CB as a freshman, even for 1 game, and is a NFL prototype already, then addae should be the happiest guy is coral gables. There's alot to work with but I don't know if he's an instant starter or a savior just yet

Does anyone have any legit info on this kid? From what I've read here, he started 1 game and got some buzz from vandys spring football?

At 6'2, 200+ he has the size the NFL drools over but, to me, this kid is still a project. I don't know if we should be oenciling him in a starter just yet.

We will find out what Addae is made of. If he started as a SEC CB as a freshman, even for 1 game, and is a NFL prototype already, then addae should be the happiest guy is coral gables. There's alot to work with but I don't know if he's an instant starter or a savior just yet

He's a project at CB or he isn't. You don't see coverage skills in his high school tape, it wasn't what he was asked to do.

I like the size, but beyond that I don't know. They have to have seen something, so who am I to say otherwise. ****, if it doesn't work out at corner, he can try Safety.

I imagine none of that will be a popular opinion, but there just isn't much to be one way or another. I'm happy to have him, we need bodies and he's got 4 years left.

WOW. Man, these cats in the football offices are doing God's work.

Get one or both them DTs and Mario might got a lil sum

Welcome to the Canes my boy

Advertisement

What is wrong that you need to post this in that particular way?

People have been talking about this guy for weeks. He was a freshman. He went from not playing at all to starting by the end of his first season. He got better throughout the season. Stop making this about "one start" and "spring football".

Kid made major strides in one year, and is ready to take off with solid talent around him and a good DC.

I wouldnt consider him a starter, another ingredient in the pot of gumbo. Addae need to cook, I trust Guidry with DBs though based on his track record. He knows DBs

Advertisement
Back