Valentine Thread: Set to visit this weekend....maybe.

Option 1 - Admit Onfrio and Golden's scheme sucks and maybe, just maybe, the kid was swayed because he doesn't want to be dropping into coverage or told not to rush upfield in order to occupy multiple blockers. Maybe, just maybe...he made a decision based on the results ON THE FIELD.

Option 2 - Blame it on street agents, money, and in general...circumstances out of Golden's control thus the fat *** car salesman can't be blamed and Don Bailey Jr equilibrium is reached.

Sorry to interrupt Don Bailey Jr excuse hour....as you were.

Why do people think that these 2 options are mutually exclusive?

Never said they were.

My point is these assclowns are already building in the excuses to EXCLUSIVELY blame street agents, cash, a lunar eclipse, jupiter aligning with Venus, or whatever the **** else they will think of next

Advertisement
Option 1 - Admit Onfrio and Golden's scheme sucks and maybe, just maybe, the kid was swayed because he doesn't want to be dropping into coverage or told not to rush upfield in order to occupy multiple blockers. Maybe, just maybe...he made a decision based on the results ON THE FIELD.

Option 2 - Blame it on street agents, money, and in general...circumstances out of Golden's control thus the fat *** car salesman can't be blamed and Don Bailey Jr equilibrium is reached.

Option 1- you admit things happen in this recruiting game and realize that both options are plausible

option 2 stick head in sand regarding either to suit whatever view you already have

And to be clear,I mean the proverbial "you"

LMAO. Why cant some of you get it through your thick skulls. Acknowleding that it is OBVIOUS that there are kids being bought in recruiting doesnt somehow change the faults and shortcomings of this staff. Because you admit you can see the obvious shady sh*t going on with a kids recruitment, doesnt suddenly make you a "Fan" of the coaching or the staff.

Im sure TV had concerns about the scheme and coaching. All kids do. But this kid was committed here all year. Talked OVEr and OVEr about how he wanted to stay home, this was his hometown, blah blah.... and then he had a notorious street agent hustler running his recruitment. One who hates UM and openly trashes the staff on twitter, even as his player is meeting with the staff. But yeah, this is Kosher. Yeah, keep dreaming pal. Heaven forbid you take a 5 minute break from the Golden hate sh*tfest and see what is staring your right in the face.

Read some articles or books on CFB and recruiting some time. What many players, coaches, HS coaches, and their families have been saying and for years about how it all works.

Never said they were.

My point is these assclowns are already building in the excuses to EXCLUSIVELY blame street agents, cash, a lunar eclipse, jupiter aligning with Venus, or whatever the **** else they will think of next

Well, you certainly implied they were. That said, I don't think you're wrong about the bolded portion.

Advertisement
Glad this thread could get interrupted & jacked by genron's best pals...

LMAO. Why cant some of you get it through your thick skulls. Acknowleding that it is OBVIOUS that there are kids being bought in recruiting doesnt somehow change the faults and shortcomings of this staff. Because you admit you can see the obvious shady sh*t going on with a kids recruitment, doesnt suddenly make you a "Fan" of the coaching or the staff.

Im sure TV had concerns about the scheme and coaching. All kids do. But this kid was committed here all year. Talked OVEr and OVEr about how he wanted to stay home, this was his hometown, blah blah.... and then he had a notorious street agent hustler running his recruitment. One who hates UM and openly trashes the staff on twitter, even as his player is meeting with the staff. But yeah, this is Kosher. Yeah, keep dreaming pal. Heaven forbid you take a 5 minute break from the Golden hate sh*tfest and see what is staring your right in the face.

Read some articles or books on CFB and recruiting some time. What many players, coaches, HS coaches, and their families have been saying and for years about how it all works.

Are you, in fact, Don Bailey Jr?

Be honest dude.

490.gif

Never said they were.

Well, you certainly implied they were. That said, I don't think you're wrong about the bolded portion.

My bad if it sounded that way....but I figured given the poster it was in response to it would be implied.

Advertisement
CS got his coach on the phone and the coach refuses to discuss TV with anyone anymore. Said "2014 kids are done" will only talk about 2015. Shodell says its very odd as the coach has always been very friendly and willing to discuss TV and his recruitment.

The "lockdown" has begun. I expect UM coaches will probably be frozen out soon if not already, and I would be shocked if he made his official here.

Exactly what I expected when he got back from L$U.

Kid who was committed here all year, hometown kid, wanted to stay home, was just here last week visiting, goes to L$U with his coach and street agent, come back, and is on lockdown and cant even take an OV or talk to anyone til NSD.

Mark it down.

527.jpg

but it was cold in Louisiana; wasn't that supposed to bring him back to UM?

If that is all Canesport has than this tweet trying to pull you in tells what they are worth;

CaneSport (@CaneSport)
1/27/14, 2:03 PM
The good news? Just spoke to Travonte Valentine's coach. The bad news?... fb.me/6F7e9NPru

Not to worry. CIS is bankrolling a an expose documentary on the dark underbelly of South Florida recruiting starring none other than the infamous Mr. Drummond.
Can't wait

Advertisement
I'm thinking it's time to take the money I otherwise would donate to UM and get a few of my PIs working on Genron and his ilk. Why the f@ck not? I'm bored these days -- need a hobby. Eviscerating a few anti-UM street agents sounds as good as any other option. Tax evasion is a *****.

For an even BIGGER laugh, a long time poster over there just asked Shodell if he has heard anything, but apparently there is a rumor that CC may get stripped of its state title by the FHSAA for some shady sh*t.

This is not the first time I have read that CC is a sketchy operation.

That doesn't surprise me. I have never heard of that school before this year and suddenly they have nothing but kids who are D1 bound going against no talent. Sounds very much so like recruiting.

Advertisement
Hi FA GG OTs. Just wanted to stop by and drop off a couple used condoms. Do with them what you will.

Likely a combination. Kid expressed concerns after the Duke game. Shut it down after the LSU visit. Lots of factors likely involved. Time to move on and hope what we have sticks.

Advertisement
Back