Valentine Thread: Set to visit this weekend....maybe.

I'm thinking it's time to take the money I otherwise would donate to UM and get a few of my PIs working on Genron and his ilk. Why the f@ck not? I'm bored these days -- need a hobby. Eviscerating a few anti-UM street agents sounds as good as any other option. Tax evasion is a ****.

I've been saying we should do this for the last 48 hours. No more CIS banners, just raise money to have PI's up these street agent's asses.

Advertisement
Option 1 - Admit Onfrio and Golden's scheme sucks and maybe, just maybe, the kid was swayed because he doesn't want to be dropping into coverage or told not to rush upfield in order to occupy multiple blockers. Maybe, just maybe...he made a decision based on the results ON THE FIELD.

Option 2 - Blame it on street agents, money, and in general...circumstances out of Golden's control thus the fat *** car salesman can't be blamed and Don Bailey Jr equilibrium is reached.

Sorry to interrupt Don Bailey Jr excuse hour....as you were.

Complete and pervavsive contextual ignorance. You have no clue what you are talking about as it relates to this specific recruit. It's a buyout. All that's missing is the invoice stamped in purple and whatever color of urine they pair with it.

Any other D line recruit might be a different story. I don't have any knowledge on them.

Option 1 - Admit Onfrio and Golden's scheme sucks and maybe, just maybe, the kid was swayed because he doesn't want to be dropping into coverage or told not to rush upfield in order to occupy multiple blockers. Maybe, just maybe...he made a decision based on the results ON THE FIELD.

Option 2 - Blame it on street agents, money, and in general...circumstances out of Golden's control thus the fat *** car salesman can't be blamed and Don Bailey Jr equilibrium is reached.

Complete and pervavsive contextual ignorance. You have no clue what you are talking about as it relates to this specific recruit. It's a buyout. All that's missing is the invoice stamped in purple and whatever color of urine they pair with it.

Any other D line recruit might be a different story. I don't have any knowledge on them.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm fully aware cash comes into play with recruits...but that's always been the case. My point is very simple...these Don Bailey Jr fools will EXCLUSIVELY blame missing out on top recruits on cash, street agents, and whatever the **** else they can make up. All in the name of not admitting Golden simply isn't getting the job done.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm fully aware cash comes into play with recruits...but that's always been the case. My point is very simple...these Don Bailey Jr fools will EXCLUSIVELY blame missing out on top recruits on cash, street agents, and whatever the **** else they can make up. All in the name of not admitting Golden simply isn't getting the job done.

Does not apply in this situation. So you're just as myopic for calling posters who are placing the blame, RIGHTLY, on the cash game "Don Bailey fools". You simply can't un-mesh your agenda to fit with reality. I think Golden has face-planted on several occasion. With a number of players. I'm also not trying to turn every one of them into a courtroom case against his tenure. He isn't to blame here, and I'm not just carrying water for him.

Some of you have no interest in a middle ground. You can't analyze anything, because Golden is either automatically exonerated or always iniquitous. What the **** is that?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sad when a coach on a power trip makes the recruiting process about him. What a joke. A guy who has amounted to a High School COORDINATOR(or is he HC? either way...) takes the decision out of a kid and his family's hands and tries to force his input on to the kid. This guy is a slimeball.

Parents and kids need to realize what's happening and excuse him from their family's recruiting process

Keef n Bostwick pushed this DL back a year n now Tv will push it back again. An elite dt fsu n the sec will not allow us 2 get 1, they do n e thing they can. This kid was the most important piece 2 the class. We will never b back without n elite dt n we fked in 2015 cuz there isnt n e. Not like we would get n elite dt in 15 n e way. We cant pay kids on probation period, we will stay mediocre 4 a long time. Wyche n hurt r ok but not Tv...........AG had to get him n mom to visit

I'm thinking it's time to take the money I otherwise would donate to UM and get a few of my PIs working on Genron and his ilk. Why the f@ck not? I'm bored these days -- need a hobby. Eviscerating a few anti-UM street agents sounds as good as any other option. Tax evasion is a *****.

[video=youtube;JoqDYcCDOTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg[/video]

Advertisement
Keef n Bostwick pushed this DL back a year n now Tv will push it back again. An elite dt fsu n the sec will not allow us 2 get 1, they do n e thing they can. This kid was the most important piece 2 the class. We will never b back without n elite dt n we fked in 2015 cuz there isnt n e. Not like we would get n elite dt in 15 n e way. We cant pay kids on probation period, we will stay mediocre 4 a long time. Wyche n hurt r ok but not Tv...........AG had to get him n mom to visit

You know in your hearts of hearts that you are a Cane.We need you,we love you,and you will thrive here.Canes are always the underdog but we always come out on top.Ask Jerome Brown,Cortez Kennedy,Jimmie Jones,Russell Maryland , and Vince Wilfork just to name a few.They all had cojones like you and said ***** the world and became Canes.They all were rewarded monetarily by making the tough choice not the easy one.We are going to be back on top and we need tough guys like you to show leadership and tell the rest of the world thanks but no thanks I am a Cane.Your actions will be rewarded for making the right decision for you and your legacy.Do not take the easy way out and go to LSU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry u cant understand n put it together. It means we suuuuuuuuuck

Advertisement

LMAO. Why cant some of you get it through your thick skulls. Acknowleding that it is OBVIOUS that there are kids being bought in recruiting doesnt somehow change the faults and shortcomings of this staff. Because you admit you can see the obvious shady sh*t going on with a kids recruitment, doesnt suddenly make you a "Fan" of the coaching or the staff.

Im sure TV had concerns about the scheme and coaching. All kids do. But this kid was committed here all year. Talked OVEr and OVEr about how he wanted to stay home, this was his hometown, blah blah.... and then he had a notorious street agent hustler running his recruitment. One who hates UM and openly trashes the staff on twitter, even as his player is meeting with the staff. But yeah, this is Kosher. Yeah, keep dreaming pal. Heaven forbid you take a 5 minute break from the Golden hate sh*tfest and see what is staring your right in the face.

Read some articles or books on CFB and recruiting some time. What many players, coaches, HS coaches, and their families have been saying and for years about how it all works.

then proceeded to see our D gets its **** pushed in basically 7 consecutive games and see the head coach try to leave and get shut down, ignoring him while it was happening. But yeah, must be the $$$

Advertisement
Do you really think his grades would remain fixed if he ****ed over the coaches that fixed them?

You know in your hearts of hearts that you are a Cane.We need you,we love you,and you will thrive here.Canes are always the underdog but we always come out on top.Ask Jerome Brown,Cortez Kennedy,Jimmie Jones,Russell Maryland , and Vince Wilfork just to name a few.They all had cojones like you and said ***** the world and became Canes.They all were rewarded monetarily by making the tough choice not the easy one.We are going to be back on top and we need tough guys like you to show leadership and tell the rest of the world thanks but no thanks I am a Cane.Your actions will be rewarded for making the right decision for you and your legacy.Do not take the easy way out and go to LSU.

Wish he cared.....hope he reads.........TV take lsu cash n come 2 Um........UM will make u paper just b patient. Your coaches dont live with u, do what u want not what they say. Listen 2 blood

I have zero faith in Jethro to develop our DT's but I hoping he's the 1st one off the bus after NSD! Homeboy has been stealing a paycheck for 3 years now.

Advertisement
Back