valentine on why he chose L$U

LSU total defense rank the last 4 years averages 13th in the country.

12 defensive players drafted in the first 3 rounds the last 3 years.

They play aggressive. Every year LSU has a hard-hitting, attacking defense. Our last 6 games we allowed almost 500 yards a game and 37 points per game.

Put the conspiracy theories aside and look at what's in front of you.

Advertisement
LSU's total defense ranking the last 3 years: 15th, 8th, and 2nd.

LSU has a competent football coach.

Compare and contrast this with Miami and Golden.

I'm sure the above had absolutely nothing to do with his decision.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, he DID make the right decision.

If you're a DT looking to get to the NFL, do you play for a perennial top 10 defense that is constantly losing DTs to the NFL........or Dorito pattycake defense?

Bunch of bitter ******* on this board knocking a kid that pointed out the problems with out defense long ago. Don't blame him, blame Golden for fielding the two worst defenses in Miami Hurricanes history. Blame Golden for not making staff changes. Don't blame the ******* kid that got turned off by the product he saw on the field.

Advertisement
On another more pertinent note, what a f'd up NSD for us, right??? I was on another site that said Golden didn't have any silent commits....he pumped out lies to defuse the blow out loss against UL and the epic collapse down the stretch and take the heat off him and his butt buddy D'Onfrio. Golden initially said he fully expects to sign a class of 30 kids, then he admitted today 26....which was our current class!!! He's a liar as well. I had a bit of hope towards him, but this epic failure of a NSD, the worst since 96 as far as closing, I have no faith in him at all.

LSU total defense rank the last 4 years averages 13th in the country.

12 defensive players drafted in the first 3 rounds the last 3 years.

They play aggressive. Every year LSU has a hard-hitting, attacking defense. Our last 6 games we allowed almost 500 yards a game and 37 points per game.

Put the conspiracy theories aside and look at what's in front of you.

LSU's total defense ranking the last 3 years: 15th, 8th, and 2nd.

LSU has a competent football coach.

Compare and contrast this with Miami and Golden.

I'm sure the above had absolutely nothing to do with his decision.

Advertisement
A post from a few mins ago

Why does it matter why TV is not here?

Insert any reason (Hates the D, $$$$$, GENRON, LOVES LSU, Academics), who cares? The problem is he isn't here. Do you feel better if it was GENRON? Do you feel better if he hates our D?

The bottom line is TV is not a cane. That is the end of it. This is what sucks.

I wish him the best and everyone is entitled to make their own decisions for themselves and their family. However, if he trully did pull an LSU LOI out of a UM folder, he can choke on a ****.

Advertisement
Honestly LSU has a proven coach and he that should be enough for to him to pick them

but if $ influence him then **** genron lol

Advertisement
DT factory???? Name one impact D line player from LSU in the NFL today??

Who cares? I'm a college football fan (as most other people on this site). I only care about what players do on Saturdays, not Sundays.

I'll take a Miami team full of college All-Americans that bust in the NFL all day. That being said, it's nice that UM players become NFL Pro Bowlers and Hall of Famers, but that has ZERO impact on the Miami Hurricanes football team.

I don't wish him luck. I don't wish him harm, but I don't wish him luck. It's the U or nothing. **** outta here with anything else

I'm sorry but that actually makes a lot of sense. Is there any doubt he's going to become a much better player there than he would here?

Nah, I would agree with that...though it doesn't change the reason$ why L$U became soooo attractive.

UM

If I had the choice and playing in the NFL was my priority Miami would not be a school I would attend. How many guys have gotten drafted in the first 3 rounds from our defense since Golden took over?
Miami- 0
LSU - 12

My heart would be with Miami, but business wise, it is LSU all the way.

Until we can field a competent defense, it will remain thus.

Advertisement
Back