Valentine mother says it's 50-50 between lsu and UM.

Advertisement
I may be overstating it a bit but there is 0% chance that he is coming.

Why is mom involved in his drama?

Because, despite what people here want to believe, there might be other issues at play. Deny it all you want, or ignore it, the issues might involve academics. That's what I keep saying, but nobody's listening. I can't say for sure, but I do know somebody who historically has been truly an insider and this is what I've heard.

I only hope nobody from his family is reading this thread, because there are so many obnoxious comments here that after reading them, I would want to go to LSU.

Advertisement
From Chris Stock about 5 min ago...

There is some speculation out there about Travonte Valentine that I wanted to clear up. He did not take an official visit to Miami this past weekend despite UM's attempts to get him on campus.
Also, in talking to people close to the situation, Valentine will be picking LSU on Wednesday and that a decision has already been made.
There are a conflicting reasons that I've heard about why Valentine will not be picking Miami, which I don't want to discuss one side and not the other without having all of the details.

There is some speculation out there about Travonte Valentine that I wanted to clear up. He did not take an official visit to Miami this past weekend despite UM's attempts to get him on campus.
Also, in talking to people close to the situation, Valentine will be picking LSU on Wednesday and that a decision has already been made.
There are a conflicting reasons that I've heard about why Valentine will not be picking Miami, which I don't want to discuss one side and not the other without having all of the details.

Nothing like this reporter posting something like it's new news when it's last weeks story.

I hate this type of reporting. Tell all or say nothing.

Stock can eat a fat one.

Stock can eat a fat one.

Hucks I havent seen Ya on 247 in ages..your kid still tearing it up in football?

Advertisement
People who pay for ITU are dumber then those who pay for canesport.

No offense though.

No offense though.

VIP is worth it, can see any team in the country's board. Should of been on PSU site when they were tracking the plane and waiting at the airport...epic

Last edited:
Advertisement

Stock can eat a fat one.

Hucks I havent seen Ya on 247 in ages..your kid still tearing it up in football?

Not as much as usual. He missed most of the flag season with a viral infection, and tackle ball, on defense he was a really good corner, and when actually given a chance on offense he wasn't bad. Lots of room for growth. He was one of the smallest kids on the team, but was one of the best hitters, tacklers, and great downfield blocker on offense. He'll have another year in the same league, still the fastest 7 year old in Summerville, SC.

And that's him in the avatar with Duke. He still wears 8 for his jersey, and has R.I.P. ST 26 on his wrist tape. He keeps begging me for 26, can't bring myself to give it to him for sentimental reasons.

As far as 247 is concerned, didn't like Stock, info was very scarce at times, the FSU crap was ***** as ****, and it cost me $120/yr. This site smashes 247, and ThreadKilla generally summarizes their articles anyway. Only thing that makes 247 worth it is the lack of soft-shouldered fans that roam these boards.

Advertisement

No offense though.

People who give money to Ferman/Rivals/Yahoo should choke themselves. It's disgraceful we have fans supporting Ferman.

As for 247, getting access to every story and board is worth it. Anyone that says otherwise enjoys the company of men over women.

Sorry to hear about the viral infection he had bud..glad to hear that when he was playing that he was doing really well though. I like that he uses duke and especially Sean Taylor for motivation at his age..**** high school kids cant even have that type of common courtesy! Agreed on 247..been noticing that ill read something on here, then see it on there shortly after haha..it is what it is though I guess. Been thinking about cancelling my sub though, but the all access feature isn't too bad in some cases, and for what its worth, the "fans" over there are getting close to getting the worst posters award..

Stock can eat a fat one.

Not as much as usual. He missed most of the flag season with a viral infection, and tackle ball, on defense he was a really good corner, and when actually given a chance on offense he wasn't bad. Lots of room for growth. He was one of the smallest kids on the team, but was one of the best hitters, tacklers, and great downfield blocker on offense. He'll have another year in the same league, still the fastest 7 year old in Summerville, SC.

And that's him in the avatar with Duke. He still wears 8 for his jersey, and has R.I.P. ST 26 on his wrist tape. He keeps begging me for 26, can't bring myself to give it to him for sentimental reasons.

As far as 247 is concerned, didn't like Stock, info was very scarce at times, the FSU crap was **** as ****, and it cost me $120/yr. This site smashes 247, and ThreadKilla generally summarizes their articles anyway. Only thing that makes 247 worth it is the lack of soft-shouldered fans that roam these boards.

This is our Keef Bryant of this years class. Still going to have a boatload of fans that are stunned when he signs on Wednesday with LSU

He very well might sign there. Still, I don't think this is Keef 2.0. And again, I'm not close to the situation, but I have heard some things from another source that might know something. He would do very well at UM, both athletically and academically--at least he would be successful academically. He would get through school and get a degree. Apparently LSU has a lot of kids that end up leaving, not for academics necessarily, but for some other reasons. I don't think the coaching staff at LSU is as dedicated to having their kids succeed. That's reflected in their mediocre federal graduation rate, which takes into consideration kids that leave for reasons other than academics and deducts them from the final graduation rate.

Remember the letter the S&C coach posted outside his office that said "These kids don't show up for voluntary workouts and lack character to play at next level" or something along those lines...if that is not being dedicated to having your kids succeed, I don't know what is. It comes down to TV and his games...wants an exciting stupid 5 minutes on stage with the wack *** hat pick, its obvious from all the decommits he likes messing with the process..... I like Les, and he plays the SEC game with the bagman and all that, but he is alot like Saban in taking a dump on a kid or pushing him out to free up schollies/spots on roster. In no way is he near as bad as Saban (I think the Thomas tweet about "Main man just jumped!" was maybe about Saban telling Bo not to visit or else....which if I was the kid, would tell him to F off. To tell a kid not to take a FREE visit to MIAMI no matter how serious he was "or else" would tell me everything about the man. Also playing in Tusc has to start hurting recruting at some point, these kids cant breathe, talk about a fan base that hurts program's image...they go 2 more yrs losing 2-3 games, that facet of the school becomes a MAJOR issue IMO...sorry got a little off track there....Also the CT tweet about it being the best trip I dont get...it seems he was dropped off at a hotel 18 hours of each day..all the tweets how bored he was, etc...at LEAST miami takes them bowling lmao...but to play devils advocate these kids do love to bowl. I use to manage Dan Marino's at Sunset across from the U and Shannon would have the recruit dinner there and I swear these boys could not WAIT to get to splittsville....also Hurtt was a regular and would drink courvasier like it was water and GO OFF running his mouth, saying things that should not be talked about outside maybe 2 offices at that school...talking $, grades, you name it....the money stuff mostly about other schools or HS coaches but still......sorry for all the tangents was just on a rol there for a minute...

Valentine and his Mom are spending way to much time trying to convince everyone that it's still 50/50 between LSU and UM. Very suspicious.

Advertisement
Back