Valentine mother says it's 50-50 between lsu and UM.

Advertisement
From Chris Stock about 5 min ago...

There is some speculation out there about Travonte Valentine that I wanted to clear up. He did not take an official visit to Miami this past weekend despite UM's attempts to get him on campus.
Also, in talking to people close to the situation, Valentine will be picking LSU on Wednesday and that a decision has already been made.
There are a conflicting reasons that I've heard about why Valentine will not be picking Miami, which I don't want to discuss one side and not the other without having all of the details.

Valentine and his Mom are spending way to much time trying to convince everyone that it's still 50/50 between LSU and UM. Very suspicious.

Not suspicious - just trying to create some drama for his hat game on wednesday. Won't fall for it.

TV to Miami stands .01% chance as of now, unless him & Golden have had a master plan all along

Advertisement
What I don't understand about these kids - a lot of cases, they seem genuinely torn between Miami and another school and decide to go with the other school. OK, that sucks, but I'm not ****ed at the kid necessarily. Why do you have a ceremony and play the stupid *** hat game and dis your hometown school, program that did so much to shape the game of college football, your community, and the coaching staff who has spent time away from their families dedicated to landing you? It's not just picking another school, it's straight up disrespect and I don't comprende.

Advertisement
What I don't understand about these kids - a lot of cases, they seem genuinely torn between Miami and another school and decide to go with the other school. OK, that sucks, but I'm not ****ed at the kid necessarily. Why do you have a ceremony and play the stupid *** hat game and dis your hometown school, program that did so much to shape the game of college football, your community, and the coaching staff who has spent time away from their families dedicated to landing you? It's not just picking another school, it's straight up disrespect and I don't comprende.

Because they can and they think it is cute. These kids have opportunities that most don't get. They get to choose between a few or many or a ton of D1 programs and they are told that this behavior is acceptable. This is the world we live in today.

This is why I don't wish all these kids well (the ones that **** on us). I don't care if we're losing kids because of this staff, I still don't want the program to be shatted on in a public forum. I think the hat game is stupid too.

Advertisement
Just because I know you all are gluttons for punishment, TV told Scout in an interview they just posted that he is totally torn and its 50/50 right now. Says he hasnt decided yet and is going to spend some time with his mom and try to figure it out.

Im not buying it, but for those that need that glimmer of hope for another 24 hours.... there it is.

Just because I know you all are gluttons for punishment, TV told Scout in an interview they just posted that he is totally torn and its 50/50 right now. Says he hasnt decided yet and is going to spend some time with his mom and try to figure it out.

Im not buying it, but for those that need that glimmer of hope for another 24 hours.... there it is.

ha...wow..hence the predictions?? don't know what to think at this point... i know....he everyone thinks he is gone but its a little fun holding out hope.

That bit about 50/50 is a few days old. He's going to do the hat trick and he wants as many people possible watching. Let me know how it turns out.

Advertisement
If he was going to re-commit it would have been right after Golden said he wasnt going anywhere. since he is taking to NSD and having a huge announcement at his school. he will be donning the purple and gold. and smile in our faces because he doesn't care about Miami put in overtime with him plus sum.sucks we always have to be on the short end of the stick these past few years. i been hoping for a move for chickalo to DT, just seems like a better fit for him.

That bit about 50/50 is a few days old. He's going to do the hat trick and he wants as many people possible watching. Let me know how it turns out.

Well technically no. The first 50/50 thing came from his mother. But everyone blew that off. This was TV HIMSELF saying he's torn, UM and LSU are even, and its 50/50 and he hasnt decided what to do.

I dont believe it, but TIFWIW. Another 16 hours of drama or so.

Well technically no. The first 50/50 thing came from his mother. But everyone blew that off. This was TV HIMSELF saying he's torn, UM and LSU are even, and its 50/50 and he hasnt decided what to do.

I dont believe it, but TIFWIW. Another 16 hours of drama or so.

f it...as tug mcgraw said...you gotta believe....

Advertisement
Back