Valentine mother says it's 50-50 between lsu and UM.

Advertisement
Champagnat will cease to exist very soon.

Nobody gave a s**t about that diploma mill until they finally got a top level prospect. Thanks to Mr. Street Agent himself; the scrutiny that program will be under will cripple it.

It's over for that place very soon IMO.

According to Shodell of cs he spoke to Valentine's Mom this morning and she told him that he is very confused and will restart reevaluating between the two schools. Right now it's 50% to each school.
60.gif

Advertisement
For those saying mom is trolling is completely dumb, as of right now, valentine is fair game, this is what recruiting is all about. Him not visiting here may of been positive and gave him something to think about the entire time he was not here, how about we as a fan base show this kid and mom love and if he does not sign then we just move on with our day. Lets not front, for all of you who dog our defensive coordinator how can u get mad at any defensive recruit for looking elsewhere, at the end of the day the recruit has to attend the school and classes not the fan base.

Advertisement
Anyone think this could be an Alex Collins situation. Mom wants him here, but he wants something else.

For those saying mom is trolling is completely dumb, as of right now, valentine is fair game, this is what recruiting is all about. Him not visiting here may of been positive and gave him something to think about the entire time he was not here, how about we as a fan base show this kid and mom love and if he does not sign then we just move on with our day. Lets not front, for all of you who dog our defensive coordinator how can u get mad at any defensive recruit for looking elsewhere, at the end of the day the recruit has to attend the school and classes not the fan base.

You basing this on any precedent? Has any kid not taken his final visit prior to NSD and signed with that school?

42.jpg

Advertisement
If anything it's mom who may be "torn" here. Makes sense. Finally hitting her her baby is going to be far away. I'm sure Genron is hamming it up making it seem like this is razor close and could go either way. He knows this was too obvious this year and all this heat is going to put him further under the microscope.

The reason this is bad for Genron, and why I do think we were right to go after him and raise **** is that the more negative press he gets and the more he becomes recognized for what he is in the media, the more programs are going to be leery of dealing with him. Eventually this guy is going to be so radioactive even the sleaziest of SEC schools are going to be nervous deing with him.

If anything it's mom who may be "torn" here. Makes sense. Finally hitting her her baby is going to be far away. I'm sure Genron is hamming it up making it seem like this is razor close and could go either way. He knows this was too obvious this year and all this heat is going to put him further under the microscope.

The reason this is bad for Genron, and why I do think we were right to go after him and raise **** is that the more negative press he gets and the more he becomes recognized for what he is in the media, the more programs are going to be leery of dealing with him. Eventually this guy is going to be so radioactive even the sleaziest of SEC schools are going to be nervous deing with him.

TV made some sort of comment how distance won't be a factor b/c momma will be with him. Well, maybe it's dawning on her that she's gonna have to move now to some podunk town in another state to be with her son. She's the one that is having second thoughts, probably.

In the end, Tunsil and Genron will win out in this case.

We have a better shot at Jabrill Peppers and Will Grier. C'mon now....he ain't coming. No chance no shot not happening.

Advertisement

TV made some sort of comment how distance won't be a factor b/c momma will be with him. Well, maybe it's dawning on her that she's gonna have to move now to some podunk town in another state to be with her son. She's the one that is having second thoughts, probably.

Yep, they will win out.

Staff needs to freeze them out going forward. If Tunsil wasn't happy with how we were recruiting his school he is about to be given a real reason to complain. Freeze them out. Not a single kid there needs to get an offer. You want an offer, then transfer.

As for exposing Genron, I dunno man. I guess it might happen. But, these hanger ons will always leech off sofla kids. Whether his name is Altron Wright or John Drummond, it doesn't matter. Tomorrow it will be some other loser. The hope is that CFB programs will start to shun these cats. I read a thread from a couple years ago that said that Jimbo specifically cut ties with genron after the Joyner recruiting mess. I'm curious if any of genron's guys will ever go to FSU. At the end of the day, some of these schools are in bed with the street agents so they have just as much to lose as exposing/shunning them.

Baton Rouge is no Miami, but it's not a podunk town either. The metro area has 800,000.

Advertisement
Back