Valentine and Kaaya

Kaaya is not going anywhere.

I trust you Pete, but if Kaaya does leave you're gonna look really bad.

Ok

I'm just saying, you might wanna not be so definitive with some of the things you say.

You said Jackson wasn't going anywhere and he decomitted before Barrow gave him an intervention. And now he's wavering again.

You do great work but people lie. I think you trust these guys a little too much.

Advertisement
The crystal ball system isn't all it's cracked up to be. You get points based on longevity of your pick and being in a certain order (first to predict, etc). Sometimes guys will pick something else to be first cause the points outweigh being 50th and right. Also, as soon as the Hopkins guy spoke of UCLA, all the reporters jumped on it (for the points). Because Kaaya hasn't (and won't IMO) decommitted from us, they can't change back. You can't select a school in the Crystal Ball game that the person is already committed to.

Ok

I'm just saying, you might wanna not be so definitive with some of the things you say.

You said Jackson wasn't going anywhere and he decomitted before Barrow gave him an intervention. And now he's wavering again.

You do great work but people lie. I think you trust these guys a little too much.

Jackson re-committed the next day and he's not wavering right now.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this until it gets to people, but Brad Kaaya will be at Miami.

Ok

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this until it gets to people, but Brad Kaaya will be at Miami.

pete, half these people hope for decommit so they can make fun of you, scream "fire coach d", or "we want butch", etc
keep doing what your doing.

Advertisement
pete, half these people hope for decommit so they can make fun of you, scream "fire coach d", or "we want butch", etc

Brad Kaaya decomitting would be just about the worst possible thing to happen. No Miami fan is hoping for that.

Ok

I was going to say this, some dont even thank Pete for giving the info he does on FREE SITE but the second he's wrong on a pick when most of the time friends and family cant even predict the future then they all got **** to say about Pete like he's 100% locked in. I trust you and have believed you when everybody swore Kaaya was gone and am not worried at all

I was going to say this, some dont even thank Pete for giving the info he does on FREE SITE but the second he's wrong on a pick when most of the time friends and family cant even predict the future then they all got **** to say about Pete like he's 100% locked in. I trust you and have believed you when everybody swore Kaaya was gone and am not worried at all

Lots of truth there but a lot of the anger is placed on the holier than thou crew that would trash anybody that questioned the staff or even possibly questioned one of the contributors like Pete or Tito on any recruit. People clowned and clowned and in the end the joke was on us that cycle. Same thing was happening this year and when things began to unravel the otherwise just did the exact thing their opposites had been doing to them. Not saying it's right or wrong but it's what it is. It's just frustration and outside of say TP801, I don't think anybody wants the program to fail but the reality is a lot of concerns that were voiced, have come around to fruition.

This is the best site on the web when it comes covering the canes. Still after a decade of being irrelevant one has to understand that the natives will get restless.

Lots of truth there but a lot of the anger is placed on the holier than thou crew that would trash anybody that questioned the staff or even possibly questioned one of the contributors like Pete or Tito on any recruit. People clowned and clowned and in the end the joke was on us that cycle. Same thing was happening this year and when things began to unravel the otherwise just did the exact thing their opposites had been doing to them. Not saying it's right or wrong but it's what it is. It's just frustration and outside of say TP801, I don't think anybody wants the program to fail but the reality is a lot of concerns that were voiced, have come around to fruition.

This is the best site on the web when it comes covering the canes. Still after a decade of being irrelevant one has to understand that the natives will get restless.

"The joke" was somewhat on us because out of all the recruits we were in the running for we got the best in Stacy Coley by far and even though we ****ed up on Skai Moore I think that he wouldnt have the same impact that Coley had. Plus Thomas and Keef did nothing, Bostwick is ******* up at UF already and we got Figs and Grace last year so lets see what they do. I dont think everybody wants the team to fail but when you have a 9 win team who still has red flags like we do instead of trashing everything about the team imagine if we fix 1 or 2 of the issues like Auburn did going from 4 wins-11 in 1 year. Lets just wait and see how we finish here

Advertisement
They said Cook was Miami. They're just trying to sell a few memberships with any new opinion.

Back from reeducation camp. I was VERY VERY bad.

Awesome thread here. OP is such a good a guy! All praise be to D$, Al Golden, and Canesinsight.

LET'S GO CANES!!!

*drools*

Jamaica, Coley was without a doubt a stunner and the best offensive weapon in the state last year, but we got played. Thomas was playing very well for FSU before his injury and already getting on the field there. Also the same contributors on this site we speak of will also tell you that Thomas was/is a special talent at a position we really needed help at. Plus he is the type of LB that was perfect for our scheme, so versatile. Collins, keef, and Bostwick would all have been major talent injections at positions of need. I'm sorry I disagree with your post and there is a ton of revisionist history there. We got played bad.....

Jamaica, Coley was without a doubt a stunner and the best offensive weapon in the state last year, but we got played. Thomas was playing very well for FSU before his injury and already getting on the field there. Also the same contributors on this site we speak of will also tell you that Thomas was/is a special talent at a position we really needed help at. Plus he is the type of LB that was perfect for our scheme, so versatile. Collins, keef, and Bostwick would all have been major talent injections at positions of need. I'm sorry I disagree with your post and there is a ton of revisionist history there. We got played bad.....

thomas was injured before they played anyone good. look how he tried to leave fsu right before season. kid has issues. we found a steal in figs and grace will be very good. collins was the bigger loss

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thomas went in late in blowout games early in the season so we have to see the results because they're in college now its not about what he was before its what he does at the next level. He was an epic troll and didnt want to even be there at FSU he just got strong handed into staying so yes we got played but by a kid who eventually played himself in the end. Collins was the BIG LOSS I admit and would've been great here, I still think his coach ****ed him over to a worst situation but thats over and done with. Keef and Bostwick just like Thomas have to do it on the field which neither have yet so we can agree to disagree on many things accept out of that group only Alex Collins really hurt us for a fact

Advertisement
Back