Valentine and Kaaya

G

Glacava75

So Miami 247 Sports is strongly predicting that Valentine will end up at LSU and Kaaya at UCLA. How strong are those predictions?

Advertisement
Coley's staying so will Kaaya. Been repeated here ad nauseam. Valentine is up in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
3 weeks from NSD and Kaaya has given no indication he is flipping. He is gonna visit here soon. I would be in complete shock if he flipped.

I think we keep Kayaa and bring back Valentine. Both honestly have a chance to start day 1. Yes I said BOTH

Advertisement
Yesterday 247 said ucla is not really in the picture anymore. Boise state is the biggest threat if there is one... The reporter is the same guy who was adamant ucla would get kaaya just so you know... Kaaya will be a cane...

Guys ***** these other sites. We all know they are selling scripts. This should be the last thread asking if Kayaa is staying. Please we don't need a new thread every week

Guys ***** these other sites. We all know they are selling scripts. This should be the last thread asking if Kayaa is staying. Please we don't need a new thread every week
that is why I am here, I was one of the first members on Josh's cane forum, since he gave control to BO, all he does is try to sell his private section.

kaaya can't do anything more to reaffirm his commitment. in case you haven't noticed this is a different kind of cat than these Miami divas. he isn't clamoring for attention so you don't hear much from him or about him.

Advertisement
Yesterday 247 said ucla is not really in the picture anymore. Boise state is the biggest threat if there is one... The reporter is the same guy who was adamant ucla would get kaaya just so you know... Kaaya will be a cane...

Boise is old news now. Program had their run already. Kaaya = Cane

Advertisement
Yea I know lol the writer name is justin Hopkins, I think he got a personal vendetta against miami with us getting brad kaaya. For the last couple of months he has been saying he would go to usc, then ucla.... The guy goes on and on. He never responded back when I question him about it lol. Now he is saying Boise state is trying to get in the race and ucla is out...

Advertisement
Back