Valentine and Golden to meet...

Advertisement
They never recommit

Reuben Foster and CJ Hampton these past 2 years?

Very rare.......if there werent coaching changes RF would be at auburn.

He got a tattoo of Auburn and left a staff that was good enough to go to the NC this year. Sometimes kids want to go back to an old school its not that they see that as a rule its how he feels about the school

Also we had no coaching changes so that would make me think that TV isnt leaving either

The great thing about this is it reaffirms that he has serious in us and we still want him (grades are not an issue).

They never recommit

He got a tattoo of Auburn and left a staff that was good enough to go to the NC this year. Sometimes kids want to go back to an old school its not that they see that as a rule its how he feels about the school

Not beating on you poster, but this line will be used for decades.

They never recommit

Ex-Baylor QB, Kirby Freeman has a big "U" tattoo.

Advertisement

392.jpg

They never recommit

That was my point though he left them but was committed TO Alabama first and still reaffirmed at the end so it doesnt matter about that "rule"

-Miami sent four assistant coaches in Mark D’Onofrio, Jethro Franklin, Hurlie Brown, and Paul Williams to see Valentine, who was impressed by that attention.“They all came by together,” Valentine said. “They told me a lot and I listed to it all. Right now, they are looking good. They just told me how they aren’t going anywhere and how they are still coming after me. After they said that, I let them know I like that. They showed me that they are a team that wants me and needs me.”

- He's got a special bond with Hurlie. “Coach Hurlie is like an uncle to me,” Valentine said. “I heard from him when I decommitted and he just let me know how bad they need me. He told me to not go anywhere because they need me so bad. He is best friends with my step father from back in the day, so we are very tight.”

- He talked with LSUs dline coach. “We had a good conversation,” Valentine said. “He told me how I fit in his scheme with playing defensive tackle.”

- He talkd about what he wants to learn from the LSU visit coming up. “I want to see how everything is set up,” Valentine said. “I want to know what the fans are like, what the food is like, what the football is like, and what the coaching staff is like. Want to see Baton Rouge too. I just want to learn as much as I possibly can.

- LSUs dline past impresses him. “LSU has a track record that speaks for itself,” Valentine said. “They have produced some big time defensive linemen. They know how to get it done and put their players in the best position to make plays.”

- One of the biggest reasons why TV may visit UM today is to chill with Anthony Moten. “I talked to him before he committed to Miami about joining me as a package deal and we could do some big things together,” Valentine said. “Now after everything, we are still talking and now he is recruiting me. He is kinda telling me how we can do big things together now, so that is funny.”

- Something that's very telling is that he wants to go where he can make a quick impact and be a future great like guys we know. “I just want them to show me which team really needs me. What team needs a player that can make an impact? That is what is most important to me when it comes down to decide. I want to be a legend wherever I go like Warren Sapp or Vince Wilfork,” Valentine said. “I want to be one of the best and I want to play right away.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DT-Valentine-Breaks-Down-Miami-LSU-172057

392.jpg

So he's an Oregon fan now?

Advertisement
He can't be a 3 tech if we are gonna stay a 3-4 team.

There is no way out now. You gotta change or lose the kid. They can't lie to him, either, or there will be repercussions later.

Rubber meets the road now.

Nice update from 24/7.

If TV gets away, it'll because we got out-recruited. The kid is listening, and he likes us, but he's flirting.

Advertisement
Whenever I hear 'family', 'feels like home' or 'I was a big fan growing up' alarm bells start ringing in my head.

He can't be a 3 tech if we are gonna stay a 3-4 team.

There is no way out now. You gotta change or lose the kid. They can't lie to him, either, or there will be repercussions later.

Rubber meets the road now.

Uh he's exactly what you look for in 3-4 nose tackle.

392.jpg

So he's an Oregon fan now?

Horrible lines on that tat. Artist should be ashamed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back