Valentine and Golden to meet...

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Today

Safid Dean :
Travonte Valentine did meet with UM coaches Thursday but not Al Golden. Heading to campus today to speak with him.
12:20pm - 18 Jan 14

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If TV stays for a long time today and still uses this as an unofficial then he's ours

Yeah man, gotta think it's been planed out like this. He's meeting on campus while Moten, Smith, D.Jackson +EE's are on campus. Surround Valentine with a bunch of local talent while he's there so you keep pitching the "stay home with us and win" angle

If TV stays for a long time today and still uses this as an unofficial then he's ours

Yeah man, gotta think it's been planed out like this. He's meeting on campus while Moten, Smith, D.Jackson +EE's are on campus. Surround Valentine with a bunch of local talent while he's there so you keep pitching the "stay home with us and win" angle

Thing is TVs also doing is making it known instead of just going at night when he wont get bothered. He wants the love and wants to be with some of the fellas too (no homo) and if AG can make a big impact itll help big time

Advertisement
Today

Safid Dean :
Travonte Valentine did meet with UM coaches Thursday but not Al Golden. Heading to campus today to speak with him.

I like that fact he is meeting up there where there is a lot um commits visiting. He may feel at home after talking with all the boys and cancel his lsu visit

Advertisement
Today

Safid Dean :

I like that fact he is meeting up there where there is a lot um commits visiting. He may feel at home after talking with all the boys and cancel his lsu visit

wishful thinking. I seriously doubt he cancels that LSU visit. He probably gets a bonu$ just for going on the visit. I think chances are better that our visit gets cancelled than LSU's (not that I think that will happen). If we can hang on to Kaaya and reel back in Valentine than I think we can call this recruiting cycle a success despite losing some home grown talent. We will have brought in a "franchise" QB, a top notch RB, a ridiculous OL class, and an absurd DLine class (with TV of course)....all major needs. Would like to see one more stud LB, but that would be nitpicking an impressive class

Today

Safid Dean :

wishful thinking. I seriously doubt he cancels that LSU visit. He probably gets a bonu$ just for going on the visit. I think chances are better that our visit gets cancelled than LSU's (not that I think that will happen). If we can hang on to Kaaya and reel back in Valentine than I think we can call this recruiting cycle a success despite losing some home grown talent. We will have brought in a "franchise" QB, a top notch RB, a ridiculous OL class, and an absurd DLine class (with TV of course)....all major needs. Would like to see one more stud LB, but that would be nitpicking an impressive class

Why would he cancel the UM visit? Seriously I keep reading that he's going to cancel a visit he's had planned for months with a school he's been committed to for months and I dont get why and nobody has told me why

Brotherly love:cool:

Advertisement
Back