Valentine and Golden to meet...

Today

Safid Dean :
Travonte Valentine did meet with UM coaches Thursday but not Al Golden. Heading to campus today to speak with him.
12:20pm - 18 Jan 14

I like that fact he is meeting up there where there is a lot um commits visiting. He may feel at home after talking with all the boys and cancel his lsu visit

wishful thinking. I seriously doubt he cancels that LSU visit. He probably gets a bonu$ just for going on the visit. I think chances are better that our visit gets cancelled than LSU's (not that I think that will happen). If we can hang on to Kaaya and reel back in Valentine than I think we can call this recruiting cycle a success despite losing some home grown talent. We will have brought in a "franchise" QB, a top notch RB, a ridiculous OL class, and an absurd DLine class (with TV of course)....all major needs. Would like to see one more stud LB, but that would be nitpicking an impressive class

Why would he cancel the UM visit? Seriously I keep reading that he's going to cancel a visit he's had planned for months with a school he's been committed to for months and I dont get why and nobody has told me why

as I said, I don't think he will. I just think if a visit were to be cancelled it would more likely be ours than LSU's for certain rea$ons. Just my opinion. Golden has to get this guy back into the class. TV completes this class

Advertisement
Very wise decision by Valentine imo. Head down to the man's office. On a big weekend with Kaaya in the house. Find out what you need to know now from Al, and decide whether to cut the imbecile cord, or reconfirm your commitment.

Very wise decision by Valentine imo. Head down to the man's office. On a big weekend with Kaaya in the house. Find out what you need to know now from Al, and decide whether to cut the imbecile cord, or reconfirm your commitment.

That would be good rational thinking and make the most sense for the visit.

:eekeyes:

Advertisement
The big fella only wants love, give him what he needs. Cane lock

Boats and hoes

321.gif

This is either brilliant wordplay, or you've still got your imbecile cord in tact.

I could see TV reaffirming his commitment after the Golden touch just as much as I could see him canceling his OV after the visit to campus.

All over the place.

But I do think we land him in the end.

Advertisement
Today

Safid Dean :
Travonte Valentine did meet with UM coaches Thursday but not Al Golden. Heading to campus today to speak with him.
12:20pm - 18 Jan 14

I like that fact he is meeting up there where there is a lot um commits visiting. He may feel at home after talking with all the boys and cancel his lsu visit

wishful thinking. I seriously doubt he cancels that LSU visit. He probably gets a bonu$ just for going on the visit. I think chances are better that our visit gets cancelled than LSU's (not that I think that will happen). If we can hang on to Kaaya and reel back in Valentine than I think we can call this recruiting cycle a success despite losing some home grown talent. We will have brought in a "franchise" QB, a top notch RB, a ridiculous OL class, and an absurd DLine class (with TV of course)....all major needs. Would like to see one more stud LB, but that would be nitpicking an impressive class

Why would he cancel the UM visit? Seriously I keep reading that he's going to cancel a visit he's had planned for months with a school he's been committed to for months and I dont get why and nobody has told me why

as I said, I don't think he will. I just think if a visit were to be cancelled it would more likely be ours than LSU's for certain rea$ons. Just my opinion. Golden has to get this guy back into the class. TV completes this class

this is a perfect example of an inferiority complex. Go CANES

Advertisement

This is either brilliant wordplay, or you've still got your imbecile cord in tact.

Nah, i got it right my man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will be the most important hour of Al Golden's life. Can you keep an unblockable savage and destructive animal as a part of your program? Can you convince him to come back and quell his fears over your scheme?

Valentine will destroy offenses, become an All-American, and go top 10 in the NFL draft. Let's just hope he does these things with a U upside his head.

This will be the most important hour of Al Golden's life. Can you keep an unblockable savage and destructive animal as a part of your program? Can you convince him to come back and quell his fears over your scheme?

Valentine will destroy offenses, become an All-American, and go top 10 in the NFL draft. Let's just hope he does these things with a U upside his head.

Dude is Wilkerson type disruptive

Drama major?

Advertisement
Back