V TECH SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
My score is 28-17 VT. Miami will have a big problem winning 6 games this year under Kaaya. We have SEVERAL QB'S on the bench that could play. I've seen over 30 plus games with Kaaya at the helm. He is NOT a winner but a nice kid. If I was Richt I would totally shock the Hokies and start someone else. We are going against Bud Foster, one of the best defensive minds in college football. I'm sure he's right now licking his chops preparing for UM'S pathetic offense with Kaaya as the general. Does it not make sense to start someone else? After all VT is preparing for Kaaya and I believe this strategy could work big time in our favor. After all Kaaya is hurt, NEXT MAN UP!

Several QB's on the bench that can play? Do people really believe this nonsense?

Need two wins in a row to give a **** anymore this season

31 to 17, VT is still not that good regardless of their big-time upset of UNC in abysmal conditions.

If you're going, have fun. Thursday night games there are a blast.

Advertisement
My score is 28-17 VT. Miami will have a big problem winning 6 games this year under Kaaya. We have SEVERAL QB'S on the bench that could play. I've seen over 30 plus games with Kaaya at the helm. He is NOT a winner but a nice kid. If I was Richt I would totally shock the Hokies and start someone else. We are going against Bud Foster, one of the best defensive minds in college football. I'm sure he's right now licking his chops preparing for UM'S pathetic offense with Kaaya as the general. Does it not make sense to start someone else? After all VT is preparing for Kaaya and I believe this strategy could work big time in our favor. After all Kaaya is hurt, NEXT MAN UP!

Several QB's on the bench that can play? Do people really believe this nonsense?

Rosier

Rosier

What has Rosier done that makes you think he can "play?" Rosier wouldn't even start at FIU let alone Miami. You guys are morons.

Advertisement
Don't think this one is close 34-10 VT. I just have no faith in Kaaya, has not impressed all season, why will tonight be different???

Rosier

What has Rosier done that makes you think he can "play?" Rosier wouldn't even start at FIU let alone Miami. You guys are morons.

Whats Kaaya done so far to win? Seasons lost after tonight anyway, why not give a qb who can atleast make plays and scramble a chance?

Don't think this one is close 34-10 VT. I just have no faith in Kaaya, has not impressed all season, why will tonight be different???

Short week, in Blacksburg, crappy OL, it wont be any different. The defense is so banged up that they give up more than 20 tonight, while we struggle to put up 13

Rosier

Whats Kaaya done so far to win? Seasons lost after tonight anyway, why not give a qb who can atleast make plays and scramble a chance?

Kaaya is having a nightmare season. No arguments there. That being said, Kaaya is going to play in the NFL one day (if he gets his **** together); therefore, he gives us the best chance to win. Fans asking for Rosier are basing their theories on hopes and dreams. Our QB depth is terrible. Pray that Allison and Perry live up to some expectations.

Advertisement
All on Richt and Kaaya. The defense is beaten up, and the offense needs to be opened up and score 30+.

Advertisement
I hate to have to accept reality but We are going to lose bc Brad Kaaya is our starting qb

Yeah, that will be the reason. Not the cavalcade of injuries on the defense or the ****ty OL. It will all be Kaaya's fault. Pretty sound logic right there.

It is pretty sound logic to stop blaming everybody else bc they can't make up for the short comings of the starting qb who has been given more than enough chances and excuses to prove that he is the right man for the job.

The only thing he's proven Is that he's holding this team back. I doubt its possible to make our oline as good as the Dallas cowboys but it's possible to get a better qb.

Advertisement
Back