V TECH SCORE PREDICTION

ballinboysU

Recruit
35-20 CANES WIN. KAAYA WILL THROW FOR 400 YARDS AND 4 TDS. BOOK IT

also UNC will lose this weekend to Virginia

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate to have to accept reality but We are going to lose bc Brad Kaaya is our starting qb

I'm afraid another valiant effort by the defense will go to waste.
VT is always tough at home, and I have zero faith in the offense any longer.

27-13, VT

Picked us to lose this game in my preseason predictions and I'm sticking to it. 28-14 VT.

Advertisement
We either win a close one or get blown out. Do not see this being a big bounce back game where confidence is high either way.

Very worried about the injuries to the defense coming to a head this week.

VT 31
Miami 10

Advertisement
I think we can disrupt their new offense just enough.
Trubisky is the best QB we'll face all season.
Another close one. A lot of field goals.
Miami 26-23.

Kaaya hasn't had too much trouble with VT. The last time Mark Richt faced them was 2006 in the bowl game and he won 31-24. VT lost to a 3-4 Syracuse team. Their win against UNC was in a monsoon which is a bad situation for what Larry Fedora wants to run offensively. I think we win this one 21-13.

Advertisement
I hate to have to accept reality but We are going to lose bc Brad Kaaya is our starting qb

If we throw the same game at them as we did up there in 2014, it won't matter.
Can Duke suit up one more time?

It being a rivalry game on the road against a good team, is the main reason i cant see us winning. But also they have a better offense then in 2014. On defense it seems like their weakness is the deepball but Kaaya barely takes chances deep and when he does its more likely an overthrown ball instead of a completion.

Advertisement
I have a feeling this is going to be an incredibly ugly game...Tech has been turning the ball over like crazy this year, and we all know how we have sputtered on offense since rolling the cupcakes.

We'll get a couple short fields that turn into FG's, VT will dominate TOP but a late fumble seals the win.

Miami 16
VPI 9

I actually think VT is exactly what Kaaya needs to get back on track. We should see a bunch of blitzes and man coverage. He's just got to get the ball to the right place and guy, and those guys have to make plays with the ball.

Even though Duke Johnson dominated VT a few years back, I just don't think that's the game plan to use against them.

Hopefully, we're aggressive with the pass from the jump. Once we get some separation on the scoreboard, then we can salt the game by running.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back