V TECH SCORE PREDICTION

Both offenses suck, I think our defense will play good once again, that being said so will theirs and I think they win 17-10

Advertisement
Had it 21-10 or 13 Turkeys, earlier, but with all the D injuries, VT will score 30 at least. Will say 34-10 VT....and all my relatives who went there will again tell me how much we suck. As if I didn't know.

42-17 Canes Win

A hot night in Blacksburg turns into a hot night for the offense. Mark Walton scores three times, twice through the air. Defense takes a pick six to the house. Bradley finds his groove. RJ and Kendrick eat all night long. 4 Sacks for the Canes. We go into the half up 21-0 and don't look back.

Advertisement
Don't let the UNC game fool you.. VT isn't all that. Neither is Miami.. but we roll.

Miami 31 VT 16

Advertisement
Similar to what happened last time we played up there.

We come out and look great out of nowhere.

34-10 canes

My score is 28-17 VT. Miami will have a big problem winning 6 games this year under Kaaya. We have SEVERAL QB'S on the bench that could play. I've seen over 30 plus games with Kaaya at the helm. He is NOT a winner but a nice kid. If I was Richt I would totally shock the Hokies and start someone else. We are going against Bud Foster, one of the best defensive minds in college football. I'm sure he's right now licking his chops preparing for UM'S pathetic offense with Kaaya as the general. Does it not make sense to start someone else? After all VT is preparing for Kaaya and I believe this strategy could work big time in our favor. After all Kaaya is hurt, NEXT MAN UP!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to have to accept reality but We are going to lose bc Brad Kaaya is our starting qb

Yeah, that will be the reason. Not the cavalcade of injuries on the defense or the ****** OL. It will all be Kaaya's fault. Pretty sound logic right there.

31-20 VT Too many injuries on defense and I need to see the play calling change before I feel good about this game.

Regretfully, VT will win 24-9. This is assuming that Richt keeps corching in the same way.

This will be our third loss in 12 days.

Advertisement
Back