UVag considering 3 QB rotation

What was the point of "Uvag"? Did the school wrong you once upon a time? I also saw "Weak Forest" in another post. Seriously, why? Is the 7th grade Farce pandemic spreading?

I have a couple of daughters, so am sensitive to misogynistic language. But I see this board as equal opportunity political incorrectness. Dalvin Cuck, Fat Al Golden... just go to once of Chise posts and you'll see a litany of nicknames that would get him walked out the door by HR in corporate America. But this a message board, my man. Think of it as a comedy club, and check your PC card at the door.

Advertisement
Losing to Virginia is exclusively an Al Golden thing or historically poor Canes team thing. We have neither of those and UVA is so bad this year that this game will not be close. The defense is going to have their best game of the season. I just hope Lashlee treats this game as a time to experiment and we see less inside zone and go routes and more dynamic play calling to see what works.

We need a big game to build some momentum. I know we won but it didn’t feel like we came out of last weekend with a lot of it.
King's two INTs were an enormous negative in the score and in perception.

King's two INTs were an enormous negative in the score and in perception.

I would love to see Lashlee let King take over a drive. Go no huddle and let King call the plays at the line. He needs a confidence boost and letting him create and call his plays based on what he says could be what he needs

Advertisement
I would love to see Lashlee let King take over a drive. Go no huddle and let King call the plays at the line. He needs a confidence boost and letting him create and call his plays based on what he says could be what he needs
Interesting take, because I also think confidence is key but have a different idea as to how to go about it.

I want heavily scripted first two drives. King is a rhythm player. I believe his confidence gets going when a few successful plays happen in succession. Once that happens, he is really hard to beat. I think Lashlee should try to totally defenestrate UVag on the opening two drives. Without Armstrong, I don't think they can come back from a two score deficit, and I also think we would start rolling.

For all the prior talk about weather, this might actually be a rain game.

Advertisement
Losing to Virginia is exclusively an Al Golden thing or historically poor Canes team thing. We have neither of those and UVA is so bad this year that this game will not be close. The defense is going to have their best game of the season. I just hope Lashlee treats this game as a time to experiment and we see less inside zone and go routes and more dynamic play calling to see what works.
Golden really worked hard to keep Mike London employed at UVA.

Has it always been a thing that a qb can wear number 36? If we get beat by a team that trots out 36 and 98 at the QB spot, I might be done for the season.
Weird af seeing those numbers in shot gun behind center.

UVA offensive coordinator Robert Anae did have some news on Brennan Armstrong today.

During his weekly Zoom call with media seven days ago, Anae said that Armstrong had not yet been at practice, even working with trainers, after suffering a concussion against the NC State Wolfpack. Today, while he said that the sophomore signal-caller has yet to be cleared fully by the UVA training staff, Anae said that Armstrong was working out on the practice field.

“Yeah, I saw Brennan out there [today],” said Anae following UVA’s Wednesday practice. “ [He was] stretching and moving about. So you know, we'll just wait for the trainers to give us the clearance to turn him loose. So yeah, still need to wait to get the word.”

Advertisement
These ******** started our 4 game skid in Richts last year after we started 5-1. I hope we're up so big in the 4th Matocha gets some burn.
Let’s not forget the last game in the OB. I hope we never show an ounce of mercy towards that entire program. Basketball and baseball included.

Advertisement
UVA offensive coordinator Robert Anae did have some news on Brennan Armstrong today.

During his weekly Zoom call with media seven days ago, Anae said that Armstrong had not yet been at practice, even working with trainers, after suffering a concussion against the NC State Wolfpack. Today, while he said that the sophomore signal-caller has yet to be cleared fully by the UVA training staff, Anae said that Armstrong was working out on the practice field.

“Yeah, I saw Brennan out there [today],” said Anae following UVA’s Wednesday practice. “ [He was] stretching and moving about. So you know, we'll just wait for the trainers to give us the clearance to turn him loose. So yeah, still need to wait to get the word.”
If he's not even practicing by Wednesday of game week, I doubt you'll see him on Saturday. That would be absurd.

Advertisement
Back