UVag considering 3 QB rotation

Advertisement
Will be interesting to see if Brevin goes or if the coaches wait to see how the game is progressing.

Advertisement
In the past, either UVA or NC State are the types of games we go into unfocused, allow a "lesser" team to punch us in the face, and pay for in results.

Given UVA's issue in their DBackfield and our need to show a better passing attack, I hope those days are over.

Can we please go in and shellac them? UL and FSU scoring differentials or better, but this time with our entire second team including TVD out there at QB by the middle of third quarter. It's time we started separating ourselves from the pack of mediocrity in the bottom half of the ACC (Duke, Ga Tech, UVA, Cuze, etc.).

In the past, either UVA or NC State are the types of games we go into unfocused, allow a "lesser" team to punch us in the face, and pay for in results.

Given UVA's issue in their DBackfield and our need to show a better passing attack, I hope those days are over.

I have zero doubts that we'll be focused. There is way too much competition now at every position beside qb and they out there fighting for reps. We'll be ready

Advertisement
Can we please go in and shellac them? UL and FSU scoring differentials or better, but this time with our entire second team including TVD out there at QB by the middle of third quarter. It's time we started separating ourselves from the pack of mediocrity in the bottom half of the ACC (Duke, Ga Tech, UVA, Cuze, etc.).

Real talk. Blowing teams out and thus allowing backups to get in really helps build for future success.

i also think it being a night game will help. Something about playing under the lights in hard rock I feel like they will be amped up.

What was the point of "Uvag"? Did the school wrong you once upon a time? I also saw "Weak Forest" in another post. Seriously, why? Is the 7th grade Farce pandemic spreading?

tenor(5).gif

Advertisement
They did this last weekend. One of them is a mobile guy. Keyton Thompson. I think he got injured last week, too. Some minor Shoulder injury.

Ivins and Lake did another podcast last night. They said that UVA tends to be very conservative with their concussion protocol. That could be why he hasn't been released yet. He got the concussion from a targeting call in the game with. NC State.

They did this last weekend. One of them is a mobile guy. Keyton Thompson. I think he got injured last week, too. Some minor Shoulder injury.

Ivins and Lake did another podcast last night. They said that UVA tends to be very conservative with their concussion protocol. That could be why he hasn't been released yet. He got the concussion from a targeting call in the game with. NC State.
Glad to hear that actually. People shouldn't **** around with head injuries.

Advertisement
from the article it seems that only one of them is a passer...and the others are running backs. they will all pass for 300+ yards each.

am I doing this right?

Advertisement
Back