UVag considering 3 QB rotation

Thompson wears 99 or something but he was a quarterback at miss state I believe and left. The other guy stone looks like a punter and wears 36. He’s married with a kid. He’s not very good either. Big kid tho. 240+. Sidearm thrower

Advertisement
Thompson wears 99 or something but he was a quarterback at miss state I believe and left. The other guy stone looks like a punter and wears 36. He’s married with a kid. He’s not very good either. Big kid tho. 240+. Sidearm thrower
I believe that’s Preston Stone’s older brother. Guessing the QB skills went to the younger sibling.

Advertisement
In the past, either UVA or NC State are the types of games we go into unfocused, allow a "lesser" team to punch us in the face, and pay for in results.

Given UVA's issue in their DBackfield and our need to show a better passing attack, I hope those days are over.
This has been our issue for so many years now. To me, that's what this entire season is all about--reversing that trend of playing down to our competition and having such big lulls in effort and focus throughout seasons. If we can clean just that part up, we can start making the 10 win type progress we need to make in order to bring the program back.

That part is ALL leadership related both within the team and on the coaching staff and it all starts at the top with Diaz. That's his main job, and that's the reason I wasn't very impressed with our effort against Pitt and its inferior QB getting his first major action.

Stone is awful. Thompson got some hype at Miss St before they gave him the starting job, and then he **** down his legs.

We’re gonna walk through half our schedule against back ups lmao
Take it where you can get it.

I strongly believe that if we can score at least 10 on our first two possessions, this game could snowball in our favor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take it where you can get it.

I strongly believe that if we can score at least 10 on our first two possessions, this game could snowball in our favor.

We need a big game to build some momentum. I know we won but it didn’t feel like we came out of last weekend with a lot of it.

Advertisement
I’d love to run through them early and be able to get TVD some quality reps. I don’t care how much we’re up, we need to let him run this offense at full tempo and throw the ball.
Spoiler alert! I was waiting for the mailbag.

I think we should counteract this with a four headed qb Saturday.

1st half: King, Score UM 30 - UVA 7
3rd Q: 2 series, Perry, Score UM 37 - UVA 10
3rd-4th Q: 2 series TVD, Score UM 44 - UVA 13
End of 4th Q: 1 series, Matocha, Score UM 51 - UVA 16 (Bobby Burns on the breakaway rushing TD)

Advertisement
Back