UVA vs Canes Tonight @ 7PM on ACCN

Advertisement
Ziehl slider is flithy. What a set up guy…like the old Yankees with Rivera and Wetteland.
Such a high ceiling for that kid…

We just need to find one more guy. Like I said earlier, Torres had been pitching well. Give him a shot at the 6th/7th inning and if he succeeds, we’re cooking with real gas. Taking an inning or two every weekend off of Walters and Ziehl’s plate will do wonders come tourney time. Take a page out of the old Royals playbook.

Advertisement
@WanderFranco Pay attention, negative post 1. Do I need to keep going?? Not picking on you @ewcanes , just taking candy from this "fan".

@WanderFranco Skipped a bunch, just another one for ya!! See you in May.
Yes, we had an early baserunning blunder.

It’s a little too early for a victory lap, don’t ya think? The only reason you’re up this late is because you have to pee every 90 minutes at your age.

Advertisement
Amazing win tonight… we had our hold breath moments (Palm in the 1st and Mac in the 7th) but winners win.

All eyes on Ligon tomorrow night biggest game of his life and can really propel his confidence

Advertisement
Everyone just loves their pitching staff, but they can't hit for s**t.
Only explanation. Still no reason they should’ve been ranked this week. Them and Dallas Baptist are the only ranked teams with 10+ losses.

I’m guessing Messick got knocked around tonight (saw the score was 6-1 in the 3rd). Good to know he’s human.

Advertisement
So even when we’re posting all night and happy about the win, these cats have to call people out. This is why the gloves come off when we lose.
It’s so pathetic. They think every win is a “gotcha” moment. No matter how many times it’s explained that people get upset because WE WANT TO WIN. The irony is that while the supposed miserable crew is celebrating a huge Friday night win, the few weirdos that don’t get it are busy making themselves look like the miserable ones.
AC2C0376-0639-4A35-9461-B7997DAB6C5D.jpeg

@WanderFranco Pay attention, negative post 1. Do I need to keep going?? Not picking on you @ewcanes , just taking candy from this "fan".

@WanderFranco Skipped a bunch, just another one for ya!! See you in May.
So the play he’s referring to was not a base running blunder? Or is it that you feel like he’s not allowed to point it out? It has to be one of the two. I just can’t wrap my mind around a mindset where someone wants to censor a message board to only point out good things that happen during a game. Maybe I’m missing something.

So the play he’s referring to was not a base running blunder? Or is it that you feel like he’s not allowed to point it out? It has to be one of the two. I just can’t wrap my mind around a mindset where someone wants to censor a message board to only point out good things that happen during a game. Maybe I’m missing something.
Yeah you are but not your fault. Back story with this "fan" who is on his 10th userid and has been banned a bunch. It was a baserunning blunder. And I have no issues pointing out mistakes and team issues..

Yes, we had an early baserunning blunder.

It’s a little too early for a victory lap, don’t ya think? The only reason you’re up this late is because you have to pee every 90 minutes at your age.
Oh I am not taking victory laps, the May comment was for you. And really strong comeback!! 11 is late for you huh?

Advertisement
Back