UVA vs Canes Tonight @ 7PM on ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, it can’t be denied. This is a really good team. Omaha should be the goal and is very realistic. Best team we’ve had in a long time.
No, you can't say that. We have two miserable fans on here who can find negative in anything. Smdh. I agree, we are good. Have some flaws, but are good.

Advertisement
Impressive win. Let’s finish the job!

Praise Gaby Gutierrez. McFarlane was continuing to warm for the 6th, and Gaby’s homer sat him right down. We likely have an extra inning left of Ziehl or the Angel to thank him for.

The best closer in America moved to the starting rotation and our bullpen got better. It’s really incredible. Go ahead and dig out my old posts saying it would be a huge detriment to this team. I’ll gladly take that L.
Ziehl slider is flithy. What a set up guy…like the old Yankees with Rivera and Wetteland.

Impressive win. Let’s finish the job!

Praise Gaby Gutierrez. McFarlane was continuing to warm for the 6th, and Gaby’s homer sat him right down. We likely have an extra inning left of Ziehl or the Angel to thank him for.
I agree - Gutierrez' HR was huge at that point in the game. UVA didn't look like a top 5 team to me, but I hope it's because we are and not that they had an off night.

Advertisement
Back