UVA @ U of L

Gilbert Frierson, a kid Mario basically kicked off, is on track to make an ACC championship game before our Canes.

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Refs just missed a face mask by the Louisville defender on the last UVA play and it affected the timing of the pass play.

These ACC refs are just awful and play too big a role in the outcomes of games with the calls they make and the calls they don't make.

Last edited:
I know that getting kids just b/c of their name has not worked out well for us, but UL has a kid named Storm Duck who also played at PSU and UNC? I mean, if Mario's nephew can take up a roster spot, we surely could have found a spot and recruited him just for his name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched most of this game. I do not speak on refs and bad calls, but man........college football needs to get a handle on these referees. Especially with legalized gambling man.........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive watched a lot of ACC games and man every team but us moves the ball so easily I just dont get it man. Not even tough passes but I feel like teams get chunk plays all the time and we struggle
You don’t get it?

I guess you missed all of last season.

Look to the sidelines and you’ll find the answer to our woes embodied in the meathead that oversees every little detail about our once storied program.

Advertisement
Back