UVA @ U of L

Probably going to finish 11-1 his first season.

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Mario and Mirabal are standing on the road when a bus full of our fast skill players pulls up and the some guys have all the luck scene unfolds…

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is so sad... And bad part is it's preventable... When you dip your head like that and lead with the crown of your helmet you're asking for a fracture/spinal cord injury. Just teach kids better from young. So sad.

It's not preventable.

Advertisement
I am fed up watching other programs doing it in year one whereas we are told again and again that it takes at least 4 years to rebuild, also why is it that we don’t have a running back who can take it to the house from distance?
Imagine complaining about running backs and we just had a frosh rush for 115 against a top 20 rush defense.

There are things to ***** about but RB ain't it.

I hate our fanbase. Females everywhere.

I am fed up watching other programs doing it in year one whereas we are told again and again that it takes at least 4 years to rebuild, also why is it that we don’t have a running back who can take it to the house from distance?
To be fair in reference to Louisville they were a great bet this year due to their weak schedule. Preseason sharks had this it isn’t surprising at all

Advertisement
Imagine complaining about running backs and we just had a frosh rush for 115 against a top 20 rush defense.

There are things to ***** about but RB ain't it.

I hate our fanbase. Females everywhere.
He asked about rb that can take it the distance, its a legitimate question because we have no explosive plays. Longest run is from a WR this season and the next is tied with TVD at 37 yards.. We have a 10.2 runner who gets no carries meanwhile our offense scored 6 points with that same RB you mentioned. Maybe they should try something else.. No reason to recruit soo many RB and only give one guy carries that only produce 6 points, no knock on the kid tho either

Advertisement
He asked about rb that can take it the distance, its a legitimate question because we have no explosive plays. Longest run is from a WR this season and the next is tied with TVD at 37 yards.. We have a 10.2 runner who gets no carries meanwhile our offense scored 6 points with that same RB you mentioned. Maybe they should try something else.. No reason to recruit soo many RB and only give one guy carries that only produce 6 points, no knock on the kid tho either
Yes let's complain about, wait for it, the 6th string running back.

Jesus

Here is another female.

we do. he just warms the bench and we dont have a creative mind that can figure out a way to get him touches

Advertisement
Back