UVA @ U of L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine complaining about running backs and we just had a frosh rush for 115 against a top 20 rush defense.

There are things to ***** about but RB ain't it.

I hate our fanbase. Females everywhere.
Ohhh, I am so offended. Look Einstein, there is no use running against a wall on 4th on 1, could you tell that out great head honcho? And if your frosh running back is the best of the bunch it’s usually not a good sign at least for this season.

Last edited:
ACC Head Coach Triumphant Return to Alma Mater Leads to Conference Championship

In an unprecedented turn of events, a celebrated head football coach, has made a spectacular return to his alma mater, achieving what many thought impossible: winning the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) championship in his very first year back at the helm.

A Hero's Homecoming​

This coach, a renowned figure in college football, made his triumphant return to his Alma Mater, where his football journey began. The enthusiasm from the university community and fans was palpable, as hopes soared with the coach's homecoming. His return was seen as a turning point for the university's football program, which had seen its share of struggles in recent years.

His name? No. Not Mario Cristobal.

Jeff. F*cking. Brohm.

ACC Head Coach Triumphant Return to Alma Mater Leads to Conference Championship

In an unprecedented turn of events, a celebrated head football coach, has made a spectacular return to his alma mater, achieving what many thought impossible: winning the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) championship in his very first year back at the helm.

A Hero's Homecoming​

This coach, a renowned figure in college football, made his triumphant return to his Alma Mater, where his football journey began. The enthusiasm from the university community and fans was palpable, as hopes soared with the coach's homecoming. His return was seen as a turning point for the university's football program, which had seen its share of struggles in recent years.

His name? No. Not Mario Cristobal.

Jeff. F*cking. Brohm.
Just wait til year 4 when he's brought in three top 10 classes. They will finally have enough talent to compete in the mighty ACC.

Advertisement
Change tagline to Mannibro's fiercest defender.
I'm still waiting for you to provide anything of substance to the board.

Mario needs to have:

Better DT recruiting (highschool)
Clock management

See walking and chewing gum at the same time is not hard fella.

Ohhh, I am so offended. Look Einstein, there is no use running against a wall on 4th on 1, could you tell that out great head honcho? And if your frosh running back is the best of the bunch it’s usually not a good sign at least for this season.
Another dumb take

So our frosh performing well is bad.

OSU having one is good. "Why can't we do that?"

Miami fans.

I'm still waiting for you to provide anything of substance to the board.

Mario needs to have:

Better DT recruiting (highschool)
Clock management

See walking and chewing gum at the same time is not hard fella.
Lol.

if this dude can't see that we sorely lack explosive plays from our offense and our RBs dont have the ability of long runs (house calls), I can't help him. our backs are fine but the ones that play aren't exactly fast. you can mix it up and throw the speed element in there for quick hitters

Advertisement
if this dude can't see that we sorely lack explosive plays from our offense and our RBs dont have the ability of long runs (house calls), I can't help him. our backs are fine but the ones that play aren't exactly fast. you can mix it up and throw the speed element in there for quick hitters
I'd imagine it's pretty hard to see anything objectively under all this.
Stand Up Reaction GIF by Xbox

Where did "this dude" say that?

We rushed for 150 against a top 20 rush defense.

TVD is buttcheeks.

I'm just not a simpleton who complains to complain. Chris Johnson randomly going in for 3 plays doesn't telegraph anything now? Really?

Advertisement
Not to jump in, but that 4th and 1 looked to be a pass option.
Although Colby chipping the CB then heading to the pylon would have been the way to go.
4th and 2a.png

4th and 2b.jpeg

Another dumb take

So our frosh performing well is bad.

OSU having one is good. "Why can't we do that?"

Miami fans.
LOL, so it’s good not to have speed at the rb position or what? 6 points vs. NC St., nuff said.
Not to jump in, but that 4th and 1 looked to be a pass option.
Although Colby chipping the CB then heading to the pylon would have been the way to go.
View attachment 265262
View attachment 265263
I know, Van Dyke falling from a cliff mentally does not help you. But why no red zone package for your 6’4 230 pounds QB?

Advertisement
Back