UVA Job Is Open

Wouldn't be shocked to see him go back to the West Coast. I don't think WSU has hired anyone yet.

Advertisement
Bronco is a **** of a coach. He has probably been asking for funds to help the program and they have denied. this is just my guess, I live in Virginia. The alums around here don't give a **** about funding a winning program and they could fund the **** out of it.

Pretty much all the same candidates for the VA Tech job will be the same guys for the UVA job, minus the Frank Beamer connection...

But if I’m UVA, my top 3 choices would be Tyson Helton, Blake Anderson or Eric Morris.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bronco’s team played dirty at BYU. I mean real dirty.

My line of thinking was well motherfücker just come do your thing, let’s see what happens. But it never happened.

I thought he was going to be bringing the same shtick here to the ACC, but his teams didn’t seem to be that kind of physical, compared to what he had before. It’s a real head scratcher for me.

100% a class act. Not a bone of malice in his body.

I live in Charlottesville and there weren't any whispers of this happening at all. While I hate the team I have have always been treated with respect by their fans and Bronco always seemed like a class act.

I live in Virginia. The alums around here don't give a **** about funding a winning program
Yeah, not surprised to hear that, lol.

Outside of Clemson, FSU, Virginia Tech and UM's beleagured fan base, not sure anybody in this half-asst conference really gives a **** about football.

Advertisement
Back