USF Grad Transfer TE Kano Dillon

canegang3

Freshman
Why havent we taken a look at him yet? Even if Jordan is what we think he is, I think this group still needs a veteran TE. Mallory is very light; I think he's going to need one year of S&C to be the type of player he will eventually become.

I do not trust Irvin or B. Po to be a TE2 this season. At worst, Dillon can fill that role. He has the potential to play in the NFL with his size and athleticism.

Advertisement
Why havent we taken a look at him yet? Even if Jordan is what we think he is, I think this group still needs a veteran TE. Mallory is very light; I think he's going to need one year of S&C to be the type of player he will eventually become.

I do not trust Irvin or B. Po to be a TE2 this season. At worst, Dillon can fill that role. He has the potential to play in the NFL with his size and athleticism.

Agree.

We have a hot mess at te, and are sitting back and waiting for a couple true fr to come save us,

It makes too much sense. We need a grown man to got with the pups

My gut feeling is that the bat phone at UM is blowing up. CMR said they will take the right candidates as grad transfers. Maybe a few more practices and they’ll make a decision on what they need.

Advertisement
My gut feeling is that the bat phone at UM is blowing up. CMR said they will take the right candidates as grad transfers. Maybe a few more practices and they’ll make a decision on what they need.

This ^. I haven't totally given up on Irvin and Polendey yet but it's not looking good.

He's from Vanguard too, Kosi's school.

Advertisement
Y’all keep acting like these kids aren’t high schoolers at a physical position I’d rather have an insurance policy rather then looking dumb if something bad happens god forbid

11 catches last year. 28 in his career. Only started 3 games last year.

Your insurance policy isn't worth ****. It's the equivalent of having Pepito Sanchez from down the block insure your house for $50 a month. Yeah, that's cheap as all ****, but he won't be able to cover when a Cat 4 wrecks your ****.

I'm straight with what we have coming in.

I gotta remember y’all look at stats not the background jitt was about to take off when Willie was coach had a strong end of sophomore year he and Charlie wasn’t cool obviously hence the transfer thank god you not coach or you’d got fired along time ago

Advertisement
Yeah, and you want to crown a 4th year junior who started 5 games as a RS sophomore at usf because he was "about to take off." I might have gotten fired, but your silly *** wouldn't even get an interview.

I am more than happy to ride with the guys coming in.

Agree.

We have a hot mess at te, and are sitting back and waiting for a couple true fr to come save us,

It makes too much sense. We need a grown man to got with the pups
a grown man that’s a backup at USF? He can’t even save them

Advertisement
I know you a lame in real life yea like a lot of kids ie Adrian Colbert who got screwed the same way now look your a ******* joke
Yeah, and you want to crown a 4th year junior who started 5 games as a RS sophomore at usf because he was "about to take off." I might have gotten fired, but your silly *** wouldn't even get an interview.

I am more than happy to ride with the guys coming in.

Advertisement
Back