USF Game Predictions

I think Coley runs no huddle spread early and gets Morris in rhythm he throws 3tds in the first half. Miami goes into the 4th quarter with a 3 touchdown plus lead. USF is horrible but has a decent defense. Final score 38-10..

Not sure what the advantage running a no huddle is when the team pauses for 15 seconds to look to the sideline.

the most stupidest sh*t i ever see.....especially when the d is lined up in the exact same position they were the play before...i mean really do they have to look at u to see that...?? It defeats the hurry up purpose.

Advertisement
6.jpeg

44-0

USF hasn't won against a team with a winning record since September 8th of last year against Nevada, and they won on a 56 yard bomb to end the game (so they certainly didn't outplay nevada). They have lost 12 out of the last 13 games, their only win coming against a 5-7 UCONN team last year. I honestly was more worried about FAU going into that game than I am about going into this game (1% concerned for FAU game, 0% concerned for this one). They legitimately have no chance. I'm usually a realist and dont' like to get to crazy with guaranteeing something will happen, but Miami will Roll over USF just like everyone else USF plays this year outside of maybe uconn or memphis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
33-17 is what I think...

50-10 is what i hope with a quarter or 2 of 2nd and 3rd stringers getting some work.

Advertisement
55-9

Bc I think we can score 2 more than mcneese st and our defense is at least a point better than fau's

Last edited:
24-6, 27-10 something like that. Canes. Could be more if Morris starts using his TE's/backs. Is this the game Duke scores on a screen? Hope so.

Advertisement
This is an interesting game IMO. Miami should kill them if they're who we think they are. We'll see.

I'm sorry, but a 31/34 -17 type win would be concerning. This is a terrible team, just terrible, incapable of scoring.

If the Canes come to play, this should be a 30+ point win.

I hope Morris shows up soon.

Would like to see Duke NOT get banged up this game, for once.

Advertisement
Back