USF Game Predictions

jandman514

Senior
I think Coley runs no huddle spread early and gets Morris in rhythm he throws 3tds in the first half. Miami goes into the 4th quarter with a 3 touchdown plus lead. USF is horrible but has a decent defense. Final score 38-10..

Advertisement
I think Coley runs no huddle spread early and gets Morris in rhythm he throws 3tds in the first half. Miami goes into the 4th quarter with a 3 touchdown plus lead. USF is horrible but has a decent defense. Final score 38-10..

Not sure what the advantage running a no huddle is when the team pauses for 15 seconds to look to the sideline.

42-10

Duke gon Duke.

Coley will have a big game (90-100 yards, 1-2 TDs).

McCord will have at least 2 sacks.

Rayshawn gon have a pick 6.

Take it to the bank fellas

Advertisement
Advertisement
My prediction?

336.gif

Advertisement

Not sure what the advantage running a no huddle is when the team pauses for 15 seconds to look to the sideline.

Even though it might not wear out the opposing team it forces them to be unable to make any substitutions and allows Morris time to read the defense

Advertisement
41-6

BTW, it's "Family Day" for University of South Florida Al Quaeda, AND, they think they can flip Yearby.

Beat them into the ground.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back