USF Game Predictions

I think USF will have some success early moving the ball due to a new QB and time to prepare, I expect a close game at the half 14-10 type, and then Miami pulls away in the second to win it 34-10. Thus resulting in Miami dropping three spots in the polls due to an "unimpressive" win.
USF's offense has killed their defense with turnovers for points, the D isn't half bad.

Advertisement
We beat them 40-9 last year. We are better this year and they are worse. This is going to be like a fight between Mike Tyson and my 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Douglas....(she might be dead already....so it could make even more sense)

I want to see Morris and Bush look better against them. Bush looked like he was struggling against SSU. Morris hasn't looked real crisp yet. I was hoping he'd get more work against SSU. The long KR by Johnson and the long pass to Hurns took away any opportunities for him to get some reps since he was injured so early.

I would love for the D to keep th out of the end zone. Give em' 9! They cannot sustain long drives

Advertisement
I agree with 34-10 . Think they'll give up an early td and the d will hold them the rest of the game and maybe a garbage field goal late

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM - a lot

USF - single digits if anything

-18.5 is stealing

/if we don't cover I'm gone be a broke ***
//if we do, it's gonna be one **** of a party

UM - a lot

-18.5 is stealing

I don't bet on the canes but this spread started at -20 on some sites. So far this week we hear that Morris is likely to play and healthy AND that USF is starting some QB for the first time who was previously on the bench (Steven Bench).

Not sure what is going on with that spread. Did USF return some players that were injured/suspended?

38-6: I would love to see Morris get in a rythym early and start building towards the ACC schedule.

Advertisement
UM - a lot

-18.5 is stealing

I don't bet on the canes but this spread started at -20 on some sites. So far this week we hear that Morris is likely to play and healthy AND that USF is starting some QB for the first time who was previously on the bench (Steven Bench).

Not sure what is going on with that spread. Did USF return some players that were injured/suspended?

the spread started at -18.5 on most of the sites i saw..... if you say it started at -20 on some sites, dont fall for it imo. They are just trying to get more people to put money on USF b/c the majority of betters are definitely rolling w/ Miami.

I think this is Morris coming out party with all the crap being said...he lites it up shows he is the guy..

Huge day for him

23-29 4 tds...1 pic
duke has two scores ( 1 screen)

55-13 never close
D adds to its turnovers and sack totals

Miami

486.jpg

USF

487.jpg

Advertisement
Back