USCe vs UNC

Advertisement
So Connor Shaw learned how to throw the football over the off-season huh. Well if that's the case USC will win. I picked UNC to win because I wasn't a believer that Shaw could throw a football.

UNC's defense is certainly better than last year. They kept USC off the board for 30 seconds!

Rennar's a homosexual in the Driskell mode. UNC is fin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gotta wonder if the loss of Butch and loss of scholies is going to catch up to them this season

It would be a lot easier for us to say the SEC sucks if our conference didn't lose to them so God damned always.

Gotta wonder if the loss of Butch and loss of scholies is going to catch up to them this season

Only thing that matters is that they will play us tough as usual.

That is on us, because we play them bad. That has to be the difference this season. Tired of half *** ACC teams "Playing us tough". Notice they don't play any OOC opponent tough? They don't play FSU tough.

Advertisement

That is on us, because we play them bad. That has to be the difference this season. Tired of half *** ACC teams "Playing us tough". Notice they don't play any OOC opponent tough? They don't play FSU tough.

Preaching to the converted my man. Teams like UNC and UVA don't belong on the same ******* field, much less in the game with us.

**** it we got one monkey off our back last yr, I'm head to see us put some hurt on UNC and UVA now, while keeping the foot on VT's neck

It's just crazy to me how the 5th best team in the SEC is so thoroughly dominating the ACC coastal champ. The playing field is so uneven with the Confederate Conference just dominating.

UNC rarely plays FSU. The last two times they have played, UNC beat them and lost the other by 3 pts. UVA beat FSU on the road two years ago.

Advertisement
I guess Fedora went to the "Randy Shannon: How to have your team prepared for game day" seminar!

:ibisroflmao:

Now, speaking of Shannon/Coker: UNC is up by two, if you count the 12 point spread! :ibisroflmao:

Unc's Dline looks lost.
The middle of field is continuously exposed.
On offense, I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back