USCe vs UNC

Over/Under 205 times Clowney's name was mentioned during the broadcast!!!

What do you got!

I'm so f'n sick of the $EC slupfest on espn I might actually cheer for Ohio st or Notre dame this year if they made it to the nat'l champ game vs bama this year!

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 57m
If UNC loses tonight, it'll be 16th straight game since 9/17/11 that ACC teams will lose to Top 25, regular-season, nonconference opponent.

UNC's defensive line looked eerily familiar...that said, we should crush them. There O-line looked pretty ****** also.

If UNC loses tonight, it'll be 16th straight game since 9/17/11 that ACC teams will lose to Top 25, regular-season, nonconference opponent.

wow this is an awful stat. We need to get our **** together and start rolling again. More attention on us and less on the conference as a whole

Advertisement
Over/Under 205 times Clowney's name was mentioned during the broadcast!!!

What do you got!

I'm so f'n sick of the $EC slupfest on espn I might actually cheer for Ohio st or Notre dame this year if they made it to the nat'l champ game vs bama this year!

Too late. Did that last year before ND laid an egg and that had the makings to be a historical season. If they won, they wouldve beat every major BCS conference. But teo and his fake *** gf effed that up. Not making that mistake again.

Sad part is UNC did not look that bad depending on their play calls. I noticed that every time they tried to throw short, USC destroyed it, but everytime UNC threw for 5+ yards, they did well. I missed the 1st quarter so forgive me if I missed it, but from the 2nd quarter on, I saw UNC get eaten up on the same garbage screen passes over and over.

South Carolina on the other hand looked sloppy and out of shape. I'm sure the heat had a lot to do with it, but UNC did not capitalize when Clowney was keeled over in exhaustion.

Yet another reason to say:

50.png

When it comes to conference pride. And the ACC in particular. A bunch of ****y basketball schools.

We were Independent. We are Independent at our core. Yes. We'll use it as necessary. We need entry into the new playoff, and knocking the Atlantic Division champs **** in the dirt every year in the ACCCG seems like a good way to use these whoores. But **** them and their conference.

****-pride.png

We are Independent at our core.

Couldn't agree more - topic probably deserves a separate thread. There is absolutely nothing in our ethos that remotely suggests we belong in a conference. Nada. Zippo. I don't root for ACC teams when they play OOC. I don't give a **** 'bout nothing except the U.

We are like that little kid that will not share their new toy and when politely asked to do so by a another mom says "***** off ******!" That's our Program. Love us. Hate us. I don't give a fugg. That's who we are. Deal with it.

Advertisement
The big play is what killed UNC a 60 yard bomb and a 75 yard BS touchdown kept the game from being 13-10. So yes that's all I see.

The big play is what killed UNC a 60 yard bomb and a 75 yard BS touchdown kept the game from being 13-10. So yes that's all I see.

This is an idiotic line of thinking. Big plays are an integral part of the game.

If we go over the top five times on UNC, and hold them to 17, will you consider it a close game?

Advertisement
Back