USCe vs UNC

miamimike

Junior
Hate Carolina for obvious reasons but don't we want them to win for the ACC? Helps our strength of schedule down the road as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
USCe is way over-hyped because of Clowney. They probably pull it off, but I can't see them covering a 12.5 spread on the road.

Advertisement
I have always felt that the UNC-USCe game is very similar to the Miami-UF game............except that Miami plays at home and UNC is on the road.

I had to listen to 8 hrs of ESPN/Mad dog radio today traveling and they all have the SEC sweeping this weekend and Bama winning the NC by 4 tds who ever they play and clowney is just the greatest players since tebow...

Advertisement
Anytime it's ACC vs. SEC, I always root for the ACC....

Why? That's my conference, man. That's my conference...

618.jpg

Last edited:
UNC will not win. Fraud QB, lost Bernard, Fedora will be exposed as the Coker he is, ad nauseum.

Just because they PWN us doesn't make them good.

Zero offense. Remember, last year, against our D, they could only manage one legitimate TD, and a couple officiating added points, and that was with Bernard.

Advertisement
The only SEC team I don't hate is USC so I have to go with them. They have pretty cool fans unlike the arrogant Clemson fans I have to deal with.

Agree with most on here. Almost always root against the SEC and will always root for the ACC of the SEC.

Dude Renner is not a fraud. This game is about containing Clowney, and how well UNC plays it's own game. **** this bull**** Bachelor, Scrambled Eggs Head, Reese "Tide Alumn" Davis crew. I hope UNC breaks their ****** hearts!

Advertisement
Back