USC are garbage overrated?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's silly to me is that the announcers are making excuses for Darnold, talking about all the NFL talent on Ohio State. Well guess what? He's going to be drafted by some **** team that goes up against more talent each and every week.

The pick 6 and the fumble were just really careless plays by Darnold. I wish people would stop making excuses and recognize he's very good, but not great.

isn't the consensus rosen is better but Darnold has better upside?
From what I've seen (and I don't put too much into draft positions this far out from the draft), Darnold is [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] and Rosen [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] , especially after Rosen's comments about Cleveland.

IF these two QBs are considered the #1 and #2 pick for next year's draft, I'm happy *** **** my Saints don't have the #1 or #2 picks because I don't see any of the these two QBs being franchise type player's!! Too many times we have seen this happen and too many times QBs like this have disappointed.. And I don't see that changing with these two, just haven't seen it!! FOR ME, it's about what you did when the cameras was rolling and prime example: look at what Darnold doing against OSU.. And we have to understand, these QBs will be getting drafted to NFL teams that are BAD, so I DON'T KNOW but I have seen it happen before and it wasn't a good look for the player getting drafted...

The only thing worse than Taint winning is having to listen to Huard slurping non stop on ***.

On a side note, Sam Darnold needs to stay in college for one more year.

Darnold just missed a wide open receiver with lots of green in front of him. Maybe he's playing so poorly on purpose so the Browns don't pick him.

Advertisement
This is the 1st time I've watched USC this year and I'm wondering why all the HYPE for Darnold? Not impressed at all with any of his decisions or play.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, tell me... How in the **** these two QBs from (USC and UCLA) are considered the two best QBs going in the draft?? I been watching both QBs for awhile now and I have not seen nothing that tells me they are the best QBs headed in the draft!! Both had very good freshman season's (BUT a lot of QBs do, that have the talent around them like both of these guys had) BUT overall I haven't seen them just dominate against elite competition, and to me that's out gets overlooked too much.. I'm tired of seeing QBs like these two guys get hyped up thru out there college careers and get drafted high and turn into BUST..

***Just imagine IF a QB like Lamar Jackson or the QB from Wyoming, was playing on this USC team (I'm sorry BUT the around a lot of these QBs make them look better then they really are!!)***

I'm sorry BUT IF you are a possible #1 pick in the next NFL draft, you should not be down 24 at any point against anyone!! AND this USC team is loaded as well, NO EXCUSE NO EXCUSE..

i agree. i just worry with the wyoming kid because he didnt win big in college. rosen and darnond are trash

Advertisement
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, tell me... How in the **** these two QBs from (USC and UCLA) are considered the two best QBs going in the draft?? I been watching both QBs for awhile now and I have not seen nothing that tells me they are the best QBs headed in the draft!! Both had very good freshman season's (BUT a lot of QBs do, that have the talent around them like both of these guys had) BUT overall I haven't seen them just dominate against elite competition, and to me that's out gets overlooked too much.. I'm tired of seeing QBs like these two guys get hyped up thru out there college careers and get drafted high and turn into BUST..

***Just imagine IF a QB like Lamar Jackson or the QB from Wyoming, was playing on this USC team (I'm sorry BUT the around a lot of these QBs make them look better then they really are!!)***

I'm sorry BUT IF you are a possible #1 pick in the next NFL draft, you should not be down 24 at any point against anyone!! AND this USC team is loaded as well, NO EXCUSE NO EXCUSE..

i agree. i just worry with the wyoming kid because he didnt win big in college. rosen and darnond are trash
You can't win in college when you have an incompetent team/coach. Wins are also not the best way to measure how successful a QB will be in the league.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rosen is unbelievably good. Put him on a team with anything in terms of coaching of weapons and he's a Heisman winner.

And are you really saying that top QBs can't lose games by big numbers in college?

Trubinsky lost 5 games his last year at UNC, went #2 overall.

Jared Goff went 1-11, 5-7 and 8-5.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Trubinsky lost 5 games his last year at UNC, went #2 overall.

Jared Goff went 1-11, 5-7 and 8-5.

Exactly, W-L record in College means nothing in regards to QB prospects, it's what your skill-set translates to at the next level.

Other than Cam which QB has won a Natty and had it translate to dominance at the next level in the last 40 something years?

Maybe So Cal QB's just are all the same now, but Darnold looks like Kaaya...Heck, when I have seen Rosen, he looks like Kaaya too!

Advertisement
Back