USC are garbage overrated?

Ivan The Terrible

Sophomore
**** right they are. I hate USC but I hate Ohio taint way way way ........... more. The One time I want the USC condoms to win and they are getting destroyed 17-0

Advertisement
It's like Jimmy Johnson said - "It's not about the Xs and Os, it's about the Jimmy's and Joe's".

At the end of the day USC has very good athletes, which is enough to beat most PAC 12 teams (like we do to the bottom feeder ACC teams). Ohio St has great athletes - they've been recruiting at that level since Meyer arrived.

USC are being exposed as a result. They're not used to the other team being able to run with all their guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's silly to me is that the announcers are making excuses for Darnold, talking about all the NFL talent on Ohio State. Well guess what? He's going to be drafted by some **** team that goes up against more talent each and every week.

The pick 6 and the fumble were just really careless plays by Darnold. I wish people would stop making excuses and recognize he's very good, but not great.

What's silly to me is that the announcers are making excuses for Darnold, talking about all the NFL talent on Ohio State. Well guess what? He's going to be drafted by some **** team that goes up against more talent each and every week.

The pick 6 and the fumble were just really careless plays by Darnold. I wish people would stop making excuses and recognize he's very good, but not great.

isn't the consensus rosen is better but Darnold has better upside?

Advertisement

isn't the consensus rosen is better but Darnold has better upside?
From what I've seen (and I don't put too much into draft positions this far out from the draft), Darnold is #1 and Rosen #2 , especially after Rosen's comments about Cleveland.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, tell me... How in the **** these two QBs from (USC and UCLA) are considered the two best QBs going in the draft?? I been watching both QBs for awhile now and I have not seen nothing that tells me they are the best QBs headed in the draft!! Both had very good freshman season's (BUT a lot of QBs do, that have the talent around them like both of these guys had) BUT overall I haven't seen them just dominate against elite competition, and to me that's out gets overlooked too much.. I'm tired of seeing QBs like these two guys get hyped up thru out there college careers and get drafted high and turn into BUST..

***Just imagine IF a QB like Lamar Jackson or the QB from Wyoming, was playing on this USC team (I'm sorry BUT the around a lot of these QBs make them look better then they really are!!)***

I'm sorry BUT IF you are a possible #1 pick in the next NFL draft, you should not be down 24 at any point against anyone!! AND this USC team is loaded as well, NO EXCUSE NO EXCUSE..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back