USA Today names STA #1 in country

Tell me who is going to score on the NW defense???

Again just saying...Maybe a team that can line up and run right at them? All their talent seems to be in the back 7. Not saying it's not an awesome defense, because it's definitely loaded.

Last edited:
Advertisement
MNW just got 2 transfers from North Miami to sure up our OL in 2021 Albert Fletcher & Okino King (Okino is a legit D1 lineman that will get P5 offers).

But them ranking Central ahead of us is just based on recruiting reputation, not because of the OL. We beat Central **** near every year & have been back to back State champs & are loaded with talent at every position, while Central just lost their best CB in Jalen Harrell.

It honestly don't matter though, because when we 3 peat this year we taking our respect, not asking for it.

Likely bc MNW is hard to rank when you consider yall went 5-5 last year, won state for sure, lost your spring game but just won your pre-season kick off classic game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can someone more knowledgeable than me explain how IMG doesn't dominate every year if they can bring whoever they want in with a scholly?
Funny thing about this post... I posted about the crappy player development at the school last year in another thread and got run out for it.

I see the responses here are correctly providing answers in line with my belief that the school is just there to take money whether from parents or boosters or government subsidies. Their coaches really suck. I recall Steve Walsh (in the CFL for the last 3 years) was pushed out a couple years ago.

Glad we are all coming around on that crap. Note the players leaving for their last year or two year?

Going to STA vs DLS game on Friday, what kids should I be watching from STA that are looking at Miami?
Only ones I recall of the top of my head considering us at the moment are:
DL Tyreak Sapp 2021
Ot Julian Armella 2022
Jahvante Royal DB 2019

For 2019, can look at the Rosemy, Wingo and Betty types as well although they won't be coming to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back