USA Today names STA #1 in country

Advertisement
Advertisement
De La Salle about to run them because of their discipline and toughness

Advertisement
St. Frontrunner keeps piling up frontrunners and underachieving. That staff is a clown show, and the players are mercenaries.

It’s a collection of recruits looking to be part of a hype machine to advance their own interests. Not really a team anymore. They’ll get chewed up by the tough inner city teams.

Another question. These schools that play national schedules. Are they flying for all these games or how do they play basically CFB type schedules while in HS? Some of them look like they are traveling across the country for half their games.

Advertisement
Can someone more knowledgeable than me explain how IMG doesn't dominate every year if they can bring whoever they want in with a scholly?
Top Prospects aren't always the top players. A 5ft10in 260lb DL can dominate a high school game. They will struggle in college(there are exceptions, but they are rare). A 6ft3in 285lb DL could be a great prospect with much higher potential, but be behind at the current level.

Advertisement
Disrespecting MNW yet again I see
Listen, man I'm Half-Rocket(9th and 10th grade) and Half-Patriot, so it's two schools that I could give a **** about, The West and CC. But I'm a realist and I consider my eye for talent to be pretty good. There is NO WAY that Central is better than NW this year. It takes a big man to say that. The West has the best team in Florida so they should be ranked accordingly...

Another question. These schools that play national schedules. Are they flying for all these games or how do they play basically CFB type schedules while in HS? Some of them look like they are traveling across the country for half their games.

There is a promoter who gets these games scheduled and pay for the travel.

Advertisement
Back