Us vs F$U for Recruits for 2018?

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
It's essentially been pointed out that the Asante Samuel announcement is a sham to pump F$U up and knock us down. I'm more interested in who we are really battling F$U for.

Last year we lost Tre McKitty to them, a choice about as dumb as an Alabama high school kicker choosing Mississippi State over Miami.They want Patrick Surtain, Jr., but L$U is the bigger horse in that race. Amari Gainer would be a monster pull for us. Who else are we battling them for?

It's only a matter of time before we start seeing some Semenhole fears and tears flowing.

As an edit, it seems like posters see the following kids as part of our battle with F$U:

Dennis Briggs
William Barnes
David Reese
Will Mallory
Kayode Oladele
Jamien Sherwood

Last edited:
Advertisement
Repped for following the Croot Stylebook guidelines regarding "L$U" and "F$U".

Repped for following the Croot Stylebook guidelines regarding "L$U" and "F$U".

It's instinctive now. God forbid I ever had to write something professionally about either, I'm certain that a $ would slip by.

Advertisement
I found the following names as potential head to head battles:

Dennis Briggs
William Barnes
David Reese
Will Mallory
Kayode Oladele
Nik Bonitto?
Joshua Moore?

I'm assuming that Curtis Dunlap is out.

Dennis Briggs
William Barnes
David Reese
Will Mallory
Kayode Oladele
Nik Bonitto?
Joshua Moore?

Top 5 on the list. We aren't really recruiting the bottom 2 like that

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell is another name I've seen thrown around on their board. Warren Thompson also but I think the staff has cooled down on him since we already have our big WR in Hightower. I think they are pushing for Elijah Moore from recent articles.

Dennis Briggs
William Barnes
David Reese
Will Mallory
Kayode Oladele
Nik Bonitto?
Joshua Moore?

Top 5 on the list. We aren't really recruiting the bottom 2 like that

Top 5 plus Jamien Sherwood

Yep, I forgot about him. Looks like us, F$U and UiF are in it for him.

Tyson Campbell is another name I've seen thrown around on their board. Warren Thompson also but I think the staff has cooled down on him since we already have our big WR in Hightower. I think they are pushing for Elijah Moore from recent articles.
They are probably the favorite for Thompson. But I don't think they are recruiting Campbell and moore

Advertisement
Campbell's CB's are all over the place on 247. Ivins CB'd him to Clemson in February then Christopher Stock CB'd him to us followed by 2 other CB's to L$U in March, including one by the L$U writer. F$U doesn't seem to be in it. I get Corey Raymond and L$U but what's up with Ivins and Clemson???

Noles seem to be going more National these days since Richt and crew Touched Down in S. Florida. They don't want none of that.

They are probably the favorite for Thompson. But I don't think they are recruiting Campbell and moore

Sorry I ment Miami is pushing for Moore, not FSU

Advertisement
Campbell's CB's are all over the place on 247. Ivins CB'd him to Clemson in February then Christopher Stock CB'd him to us followed by 2 other CB's to L$U in March, including one by the L$U writer. F$U doesn't seem to be in it. I get Corey Raymond and L$U but what's up with Ivins and Clemson???

He visited Clemson earlier this spring and someone reported they had a slight lead after that. What I don't understand is how LSU seems to be leading. I understand Raymond is a beast but ****, both Campbell and Surtain being CB to them is crazy

Noles seem to be going more National these days since Richt and crew Touched Down in S. Florida. They don't want none of that.

There's probably something I like more than c**k-blocking Free Shoes (and UFelony) in college football's most fertile recruiting grounds.

But I'll have to wait until the third Saturday in September for it to happen.

Advertisement
Back