Us vs F$U for Recruits for 2018?

When Campbell said he could make a decision soon on Saturday after the Miami visits either bolds well for Miami or lsu because he said that before he has even had a chance to check out Ohio state too

So he could announce this weekend?

Idk he just said this
Campbell doesn't have a timeline in place for a decision, but he wasn't afraid to admit that a commitment could be coming sometime soon.

"I might make [a decision] soon because this recruiting process is starting to get overwhelming and depending on how I feel I might make a commitment early."

Campbell said there's a good chance that he will attend Miami's final spring scrimmage in two weeks at Boca Raton High although those plans haven't been finalized. He's also eyeing a trip to Georgia at some point in either June or July.
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] might be able to tell us how tight Campbell is with Surtain. Are they likely to stay together or is it not a factor?

As far as I know, they're really good friends. They get along great, but personally I think Ty doesn't really want to go to the same school as Pat. I think he's tired of being overshadowed by the PS2 hype...

Yo rattler get it done man! keep up the streak we r 4 for 4 from CIS posters. tweed UKnowWhat Wayne and Brooklyndee. p.s. we actually r 4 for 5 because I am pretty sure canesjip is jalen pattersons dad but he fits in the porster category so he doesn't go under posters.

Advertisement
So he could announce this weekend?

Idk he just said this
Campbell doesn't have a timeline in place for a decision, but he wasn't afraid to admit that a commitment could be coming sometime soon.

"I might make [a decision] soon because this recruiting process is starting to get overwhelming and depending on how I feel I might make a commitment early."

Campbell said there's a good chance that he will attend Miami's final spring scrimmage in two weeks at Boca Raton High although those plans haven't been finalized. He's also eyeing a trip to Georgia at some point in either June or July.
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] might be able to tell us how tight Campbell is with Surtain. Are they likely to stay together or is it not a factor?

As far as I know, they're really good friends. They get along great, but personally I think Ty doesn't really want to go to the same school as Pat. I think he's tired of being overshadowed by the PS2 hype...

That was both good and bad info. If he doesn't want to potentially be overshadowed by Surtain Jr, we're bringing in at least 6 other highly rated DBs this cycle!

I see where you're coming from, but let me clarify a couple of things. He's never said outright that he doesn't want to play with Pat, I said that's​ what I personally feel like. The fact that we're bringing in six more elite guys means NOTHING, cuz ain't scared of competition...

Samuel committed to F$U as expected. 247 shows him as a hard commit now.

Amari Gainer committed to F$U yesterday

Capture+_2017-05-27-06-31-45.jpg

There's the requisite []_[] hat displayed prominently on the table...
DAyOUj7W0AI2RgF.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Make the Nole tears flow on this site...would be as big a smash hit as the Gator Tears thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a surprise with Gainer..doubt there was ever much of a chance with him..

If you consider Gainer a guy we went head to head for, then you can certainly say the same thing about Hall and Lingard. Probably Sitkowski too

I don't think there was ever a chance Gainer signed with us.I know a lot of Cane fans were feeling the euphoria of this class and thought everyone wanted onboard but in truth the kid has been and proved he was all Nole.

And the Noles never offered Sitkowski.

If you consider Gainer a guy we went head to head for, then you can certainly say the same thing about Hall and Lingard. Probably Sitkowski too

I don't think there was ever a chance Gainer signed with us.I know a lot of Cane fans were feeling the euphoria of this class and thought everyone wanted onboard but in truth the kid has been and proved he was all Nole.

This is actually what I read on the Semenholes board. A poster connected to one of Gainer's coaches said that Gainer was a silent to F$U the entire time and the reason is because he wanted coaches to visit his school so that they'd see his teammates practice. He was trying to help his friends out and If he committed then there'd be less activity at his school on the recruiting front.

Last edited:
Advertisement

This is actually what I read on the Semenholes board. A poster connected to one of Gainer's coaches said that Gainer was a silent to F$U the entire time and the reason is because he wanted coaches to visit his school so that they'd see his teammates practice. He was trying to help his friends out and If he committed then there'd be less activity at his school on the recruiting front.

This is done a lot more than you would think by HS coaches trying to get all their kids some kind of a ride...

Advertisement
Back