Us vs F$U for Recruits for 2018?

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell is another name I've seen thrown around on their board. Warren Thompson also but I think the staff has cooled down on him since we already have our big WR in Hightower. I think they are pushing for Elijah Moore from recent articles.
Campbell's CB's are all over the place on 247. Ivins CB'd him to Clemson in February then Christopher Stock CB'd him to us followed by 2 other CB's to L$U in March, including one by the L$U writer. F$U doesn't seem to be in it. I get Corey Raymond and L$U but what's up with Ivins and Clemson???

He visited Clemson earlier this spring and someone reported they had a slight lead after that. What I don't understand is how LSU seems to be leading. I understand Raymond is a beast but ****, both Campbell and Surtain being CB to them is crazy

Pay ZERO attention to 247 when it comes my people, they're throwing **** on the wall hoping something sticks and I'ma leave it at that...

Tyson Campbell is another name I've seen thrown around on their board. Warren Thompson also but I think the staff has cooled down on him since we already have our big WR in Hightower. I think they are pushing for Elijah Moore from recent articles.
Campbell's CB's are all over the place on 247. Ivins CB'd him to Clemson in February then Christopher Stock CB'd him to us followed by 2 other CB's to L$U in March, including one by the L$U writer. F$U doesn't seem to be in it. I get Corey Raymond and L$U but what's up with Ivins and Clemson???

He visited Clemson earlier this spring and someone reported they had a slight lead after that. What I don't understand is how LSU seems to be leading. I understand Raymond is a beast but ****, both Campbell and Surtain being CB to them is crazy

Pay ZERO attention to 247 when it comes my people, they're throwing **** on the wall hoping something sticks and I'ma leave it at that...

I'm jumpin on the Rattler bandwagon. And quite honestly if they're doing that with you're cousin, they're probably doing it with a number of other kids too.

Advertisement
Noles seem to be going more National these days since Richt and crew Touched Down in S. Florida. They don't want none of that.

homer alert....FSU finished with a top 5 class last year.

Even uf recruited south florida well last year v Richt. This class looks to be different but lets not get carried away.

Noles seem to be going more National these days since Richt and crew Touched Down in S. Florida. They don't want none of that.

homer alert....FSU finished with a top 5 class last year.

Even uf recruited south florida well last year v Richt. This class looks to be different but lets not get carried away.

FSU has a top 5 recruiting class virtually every year going back to the 80s. It's rare that we outrecruit them (at least according to the "experts").

Advertisement

Been mentioned that Clemson has faded away in Campbell recruitment. It's really Miami vs LSU right now and OSU trying to make a push.

Been mentioned that Clemson has faded away in Campbell recruitment. It's really Miami vs LSU right now and OSU trying to make a push.

When Campbell said he could make a decision soon on Saturday after the Miami visits either bolds well for Miami or lsu because he said that before he has even had a chance to check out Ohio state too

When Campbell said he could make a decision soon on Saturday after the Miami visits either bolds well for Miami or lsu because he said that before he has even had a chance to check out Ohio state too

So he could announce this weekend?

Idk he just said this
Campbell doesn't have a timeline in place for a decision, but he wasn't afraid to admit that a commitment could be coming sometime soon.

"I might make [a decision] soon because this recruiting process is starting to get overwhelming and depending on how I feel I might make a commitment early."

Campbell said there's a good chance that he will attend Miami's final spring scrimmage in two weeks at Boca Raton High although those plans haven't been finalized. He's also eyeing a trip to Georgia at some point in either June or July.

Advertisement

Idk he just said this
Campbell doesn't have a timeline in place for a decision, but he wasn't afraid to admit that a commitment could be coming sometime soon.

"I might make [a decision] soon because this recruiting process is starting to get overwhelming and depending on how I feel I might make a commitment early."

Campbell said there's a good chance that he will attend Miami's final spring scrimmage in two weeks at Boca Raton High although those plans haven't been finalized. He's also eyeing a trip to Georgia at some point in either June or July.
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] might be able to tell us how tight Campbell is with Surtain. Are they likely to stay together or is it not a factor?

Idk he just said this

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] might be able to tell us how tight Campbell is with Surtain. Are they likely to stay together or is it not a factor?

As far as I know, they're really good friends. They get along great, but personally I think Ty doesn't really want to go to the same school as Pat. I think he's tired of being overshadowed by the PS2 hype...

Advertisement

Idk he just said this

As far as I know, they're really good friends. They get along great, but personally I think Ty doesn't really want to go to the same school as Pat. I think he's tired of being overshadowed by the PS2 hype...

Thanks! That doesn't shock me. Most people who have seen them and post on here say Campbell is better so it doesn't surprise me at all that Tyson wants to go his own way.

It's still so early. Not sure F$U has devoted as much attention to a lot of these guys yet. I'm sure they'll pick things up and start going after some of our commits in the coming months. Just glad our staff has been relentlessly recruiting these kids since they were hired, a year and a half ago. Blades making his announcement, presumably this summer, and Paradise Camp 2.0 will keep that momentum going right into the season.

This type of recruiting was what started UM's down fall. I'm not sure if they can recruit nationally and ignore the State of Florida for any length of time.

-Canes-

Idk he just said this

That was both good and bad info. If he doesn't want to potentially be overshadowed by Surtain Jr, we're bringing in at least 6 other highly rated DBs this cycle!

Advertisement
Back