Urban Meyer “retiring”.

Advertisement
Interesting how everytine he “retires” he’s sick/dying. Ohh well bring those recruits back home !

Advertisement
Can one of the recruiting insiders tell me if this helps our chances at all with either of the Bosa brothers?

Time will tell. If the OSU program starts collapsing and/or NCAA scandal ensues, Urban will be back on the sidelines somewhere else. If the program keeps chugging along, he's done for good.

Advertisement
Time will tell. If the OSU program starts collapsing and/or NCAA scandal ensues, Urban will be back on the sidelines somewhere else. If the program keeps chugging along, he's done for good.

If there isn't a scandal behind Meyer's retirement, OSU will be good with Ryan Day as Oklahoma is good with Lincoln Riley after Stoops retired.

No coaching search, no firm involved, no flightradar, no drama. Smooth take-over.

You all do understand we don't have the financial backing that OSU has nor the protection given to them by the NCAA or the media right? If he did get hired here the program would be shut down before the end of the announcement is typed out.

Advertisement
Mork, as a corch already in retirement, was on ESPN commenting on Meyer's. Of course he said nothing of consequence.

If there isn't a scandal behind Meyer's retirement, OSU will be good with Ryan Day as Oklahoma is good with Lincoln Riley after Stoops retired.

No coaching search, no firm involved, no flightradar, no drama. Smooth take-over.

I have no doubt that they'll be able to maintain this level for at least a few years (at least until Urban's recruits graduate) but my point is that he's likely "retiring" because of some sort of locker room/off field issue.

He is definitely a cold blooded pos, puts winning ahead of everything, don't really GAF what anybody thinks. Maybe a 2.0 Jimmy ? Anybody would be nuts not to take him. I don't know if you guys ever noticed but winning big always comes at a price, its never all peaches and creme, always some b.s. involved. Imo this is what the admin here tries to avoid at all cost, hence pastor Mork

Advertisement
Dont matter we stopped recruiting battle months ago after the FSU game... smfh

Anyways it’s good he’s finally gone

I don't care about Battle but pick up the phone and whisper sweet nothings into Crowleys ear.

Jim just ****ed his pants.
Jim.jpg

Advertisement
Back