Urban Meyer “retiring”.

Why....the OC is taking over as HC....its not like the system is going to change or all new coaches.

Because it doesn't hurt to try again. It's not like we are starting from scratch with Crowley. Give him a call. And Yes I saw his tweet already, still call him.

Advertisement
bye.jpeg

this could be part of the "zach smith" deal. urb was allowed to finish this season then ADIOS.

ryan day did a really good job as interim coach and thats why he will be the new head coach at Taint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
just wrap it up people, it's over

it will take a flat out miracle to ever bring this program back

at this point this new generation of kids only know of miami as some private school that apparently was good... some time before they were born

I only come around here anymore because I haven't found a better way/place to spend my time when i'm browsing the web

He is definitely a cold blooded pos, puts winning ahead of everything, don't really GAF what anybody thinks. Maybe a 2.0 Jimmy ? Anybody would be nuts not to take him. I don't know if you guys ever noticed but winning big always comes at a price, its never all peaches and creme, always some b.s. involved. Imo this is what the admin here tries to avoid at all cost, hence pastor Mork

It kills me when weirdos on here say the most vile, sick, really ****ed up things about recruits, parents, coaches, and anyone who disagrees with them...but then say retarded **** like they don't want Meyer here because now they care about morals?

I don't think Urban will coach next season. He'll likely take a year off. Perfect for us since we wont fire Richt this year anyways.

....I mean we have zero chance signing him, but it would be cool to actually win a National Championship again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back