Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

False reporting a crime IS a crime. You don't call 911 66 times in 90 days without somebody being charged. ****, where I live, If your home alarm calls emergency services twice in 6 months for a false alarm you get a fine.

And either way, Urban Meyer and everyone else this is supposedly speaking for are duty bound under Title IX to report. It's not their job to determine if she is credible before reporting. If shes a drunken idiot constantly making shlt up, let the investigation run it's course.

For once, Cowherd was right. There simply is no win here in Urban not reporting this.

Not when your husband is the son of the guy who got Urby a job.

Advertisement
Listening to ESPN radio and they had a professor of sports law from Pepperdine. She said that Myer did not violate any title 9 laws because Courtney Smith was not a student volunteer or employee of he school. But he did however violate his morality claus. So while the school may not fire him for any title 9 violation thay have every right to fire him for the later.
And given the Shiite storm that will follow if they don’t then the odds are that he’s gone.

Could be all BS but this is allegedly the other side of the story.

"911 actually stopped sending squads because they stopped finding her credible."

immediate bull**** flag. police don't just stop dispatching officers because they determine someone isn't credible. they might not send them as fast and the cops might be ****ed, but that immediately disproves that entire take for me.

"photos are from 2010 and there is no proof the harm was caused by him"

her iphone 5s or se says that it's at least 2013 or later.

it also conveniently leaves out any mention of the incredibly damning text exchanges.

Last edited:
"911 actually stopped sending squads because they stopped finding her credible."

immediate bull**** flag. police don't just stop dispatching officers because they determine someone isn't credible. they might not send them as fast and the cops might be ****ed, but that immediately disproves that entire take for me.

it also conveniently leaves out any mention of the incredibly damning text exchanges.

Good catch on the iPhone evidence

Advertisement
wish i could take credit for the find, but i saw it in a bucknuts thread when i was looking for some delicious buckeye tears. they're currently in the anger/denial phase as a whole, but there are apparently a handful of reasonable fans there.

Ah yes, good old SARAH. Sounds like they’ve moved from shock to anger pretty quickly.

This situation is a bad look for OSU. Meyer is the highest profile person at the University and you can’t have such an arrogant liar representing your brand. He’s radioactive and it’s only a matter of time before interests connected to the school exercise their influence. This will not go away until he does, and the longer he’s around the more layers of the onion and his true character will get exposed.

Advertisement
The actual State of Ohio is very powerful.

We really can't underestimate how much influence they have with the fedgov.

You should change jobs!
**** Pask just say u an OSU fan bruh, in CUMs position he cant have **** go down like that in todays age and Im pretty sure he knows that unless hes mentally retarded. Does it suck for him to lose his job because someone else did something? yea probably in some peoples mind but hes a coach and in the limelight he cant let that **** go down especially in 2018.

A couple of things, if this was another head coach that has never had any issues in the past it would be one thing, but we are talking about Urban Meyer here. He has a very well known past and was a very controversial hire in the first place.

Also, if OSU decides to not fire Meyer, the snowflakes are going to melt down. Do you think the University wants to go through the embarrassment of having protests on the campus, at their practice facilities, and both home and away games.....

Karma has finally caught up with Liar!

Its funny during BIg 10 Media Day I was listening to a Miami sports show, and one of the guys was *****ing about UM's people saying the broadcast team had to come to him. This one guy complained UM only had to walk 30-feet to their studio and didn't want to, so he said something along these lines; This isn't Columbus, its Miami, to **** with him. The other two can go interview him, I'm not.

Advertisement
They fired Tressel for lying about tattoos; now they are circling the wagons for a guy that has a track record for tolerating and covering up criminal behavior?

Amazing what a school will do to keep winning.

Well, the positive to this is we can scratch another school off that claims moral superiority over us.

****, we've given kids cash and gifts. We haven't covered up murder or domestic abuse.

We had Najeh Davenport get caught ****ting in an ex-gf's closet. Woogah.

Advertisement
And so it begins.....

They’ll find a way to save his ***. Guaranteed.

I'm inclined to completely dismiss that entire post but to suggest a 3-4 game suspension is the most probable outcome of this debacle is some SEC-level delusion and probably the most ludicrous part of their "case".

Ol' Rural is either gone or not. There will be no faux splitting the difference with a wrist slap. They'll either go all-in on defending Urbie Liar or they'll can his ***. A "punishment" of a few games would be the worst possible p-r move on their behalf and I'm positive these Ohio scumbags know it.

Not to mention they're also living off a notion that they think their program is bigger than any one guy. This is reinforced in their craniums because they recovered so quickly after firing Tressel. So I'm not saying them going all-in to defend Urbie is out of the question but they also might be so full of themselves to think they'd be fine without him too.

I don’t know of any police dept that would stop sending cars to a 911 call. I’m calling bravo sierra on that story.

Listening to ESPN radio and they had a professor of sports law from Pepperdine. She said that Myer did not violate any title 9 laws because Courtney Smith was not a student volunteer or employee of he school. But he did however violate his morality claus. So while the school may not fire him for any title 9 violation thay have every right to fire him for the later.
And given the Shiite storm that will follow if they don’t then the odds are that he’s gone.

I question her credentials then. Because title IX involves reporting any kind of abuse as it relates to employees. In this case, it was Smith (who was an employee of Ohio St.). Meyer's wife is/was an employee of the university and she had a duty to report it to the university. And you better believe that she told Meyer, which then makes it his right.

Penn St. was under title IX investigation because Sandusky was abusing kids and was seen by one of the position coaches. That was a clear violation, even though the kids aren't employees of the university.

Advertisement
Back