Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Urb is the guy who recruited and developed a real life serial killer into an All-American. That's all you need to know about his values and priorities.

Advertisement
EBsyPUy.gif

I'm hoping OSU spurns him to distance themselves, and he gets all kinds of hurt by it, and goes into an EPIC verbal diarrhea with OSU wrong doings......

And that’s precisely what will happen! Wait for it.

What a spoiled brat Zack Smith is. Sometimes you need to just shut up, lay low, and move on with your life. And when did Earl Bruce become such a buckeye legend? I remember him as a perennial 8-3 coach, who was fired for being an 8-3 coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the digging his own grave continue

Appreciate ur quickness.

I’m tired of OSU and Meyers giving this fake investigation, life. This was an internal investigation from OSU. This was not handled from an outside source.

Furthermore; I’m sick and tired of this fluff talk about not “deliberately” lying. When you lie and then lie again, that’s called deliberate. You made a conscious decision to deceive. Had the overwhelming facts not come to light, and he was not advised to just fess up, he would still be lying to everyone.

Urban cares nothing about Courtney. When u start ur statement “while I stand by my apology....” what does that even mean? First off, u didn’t even apologize! It was only due to extreme backlash he received from his callous press conference that he finally “apologized.” However, from this statement, it’s clear it was nothing more than another PR damage control, and he didn’t mean what he said.

Furthermore, stop this b.s about respecting women’s rights. This b*tch cheated on his wife (allegedly), knew about this dude back in 09 (allegedly), lied about trying to help them both, when in reality it was only Zach (allegedly), and didn’t give a **** about this whole situation until social media leaked reports (allegedly).

Like I hate Saban, but this dude Meyers irks the ish outta me.

Let the digging his own grave continue

Just what the **** is all that? So the claim is Meyer didn't know about the abuse and didn't deliberately lie? Just how the **** do you not deliberately lie? You either know or you don't know... if you don't know it's not a lie.. and if he did know but ****ed up his answer, how is he upholding his commitment to respect for women core value? That's just a bunch of wordy bull**** that says osuck would rather win games than truly uphold core values. Just goes to show those nothern schools (osuck, pedstate, Mhideapredatorstate) just really don't give a **** about victims of abuse. Bunch of enablers.

So why hasn't Liar's wife been fired? Maybe can't prove mr core values knew but his wife **** sure knew and didn't report it to her husband or the o$suck admin. Fire her *** and put liar liar's heartbeat into overdrive. I'm not normally about going sideways to get somebody but she's slap in the middle of it so she can kick rocks also.

Advertisement
Oh wow, he isn't even suspended for all 3 games really. He's fully suspended week1. But He gets to coach the team for weeks 2-3, but just isn't able to coach the games.

WTF? Gets to Coach the players in what, practice? Then can’t coach in the game? LOL, these OSspew administrators are really adept at coming up with unique punishments.

Yeah, the actual press conference after and the fact that OSU did release the fact sheet til after Urban spoke were horrible looks.

They did that to ensure the media couldn’t ask Urbie any tough questions relative to the investigation. But I’m sure in after game pressers that those questions will come up. What are they going to do, tape him doing a press conference answering predetermined questions with no audience present? What OSspew thinks they got away with is a laughable joke. Wait until McMurphy or someone else digs up more dirt.

On behalf of all the old farts on this site who don’t go on Twitter, thank you and others for sharing this info. This is really entertaining. His complete disregard for his children and lack of accountability is unreal. For his kids sake, he should delete his account.

I’m waiting for him to go full ham and start throwing everyone under the bus and share all the dirty cheating secrets he has on Urban and OSU

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if word gets out that OSSspew paid Zach off during this ordeal, and have him under a contract that doesn’t allow him to come out about their dirty lil secrets. That way he can’t damage them in the media, and they can have his testimony sealed in court

Advertisement
DId not deliberately lie but falsely stated he didn’t know? That POS university should be burned for whatever “investigation” that was

DId not deliberately lie but falsely stated he didn’t know? That POS university should be burned for whatever “investigation” that was

Anybody involved in that investigation should be publicly ridiculed and shunned in their professional lives. That is pathetic

Advertisement
Back