Upperclassmen moving forward

I 100% agree on the ones you said all need to come back. I think Frierson is in that category as well. Mallory Id say is a must as well as we dont really have anything to back up Arroyo.
I agree about Mallory

I would like to see their roles next year reverse (well actually right now)

But Mallory is still a nice weapon to have when he catches the **** ball

Advertisement
We need Steed to come back. He'll be better next year as he gets further and further away from those injuries. Still need some portal help but Steed has been pretty consistent compared to the rest of the group.
Seems like he’s getting better each week

I thought I remembered a rule that this year a team can get a counter for any player the lose to another team through the portal. Is this correct or am I dreaming?

Rambo, Harley, Donaldson, Jarrid Williams, Ford, McCloud, Carter, and DeAndre Johnson are all out of eligibility after this year.
I'm not sure about King's situation; he might actually get another year for a medical redshirt.
Amazingly, Gaynor and Bolden still have eligibility.

How do you guys feel about Carter’s draft potential? He’ll get some great pub at the senior bowl.

Advertisement
I’m not who he has pictures of, but 3 is vastly overrated on D. This year has been no bueno for him. If he gets back to where he was maybe another year, but as is? Move along bro. Thanks for your contribution.

Advertisement
Back