Upon Further Review- Michigan State

View as article
I usually skim through your amazing analysis. I read the entire analysis this time. Painful. Same guys will play, same guys will make mistakes and the fellowship of the miserable will continue to bang our collective heads against the wall. 14-3 with the Mallory easy catch could have made it a completely different game. Nope, drop, then a flag. It is maddening. Yet I keep coming back for more. Who is the real fool here? I think I like reading this board more than watching games these days.

Advertisement
But yall mocked me for talking about our defense allowing ALL 3 OF OUR QB's TO EXCEL in off-season scrimmages...

"iT's JuSt A sCrImMaGe BrO!"

"sMh At JuDgInG sCrImMaGe StAtS! tHe QBs WeReN't EvEn LiVe!"

They made our offense look all-world in practice and here we are...offense struggling versus formidable opponents and the defense giving up easy ****. (like I said would happen!)

Tried to tell yall MF'ers.
This defensive scheme doesn't make anything hard for the offense.
It doesn't take the field with an objective to stop anything specific.
It lines-up the same way versus every opponent and hopes to create enough "chaos" that the offense will **** itself. And if it doesn't, it's swiss fvckin' cheese.

What's even more pathetic is, the things that we allow the most are staples of today's modern offenses. (quick-game, intermediate throws, zone runs)
It's like this fvckin' guy has NO CLUE what today's offenses are trying to do or what they're predicated on.
We might be the only defense in the entire country that hasn't utilized the Tite front yet. We're so vanilla and behind the times.
I just didn't want to believe you during the offseason. I wanted to believe... But I knew you would be correct and here we sit. The Fellowship is in session yet again and I am convinced they will not do anything to make changes.

When Miami was recruiting my DT...

I was telling them...

"The kid has no interest in finessing O-linemen. He wants to put his hands on you, manhandle you, shed and make a play. He's a bully."

And I'll never forget the pause and look they gave me afterwards.
Like "uhh, we don't do that here." lol

I just didn't want to believe you during the offseason. I wanted to believe... But I knew you would be correct and here we sit. The Fellowship is in session yet again and I am convinced they will not do anything to make changes.
I'm sure at some point in the season we'll beat some offensively mediocre opponent 31-17 and they'll be back on here talkin' ****.

When Miami was recruiting my DT...

I was telling them...

"The kid has no interest in finessing O-linemen. He wants to put his hands on you, manhandle you, shed and make a play. He's a bully."

And I'll never forget the pause and look they gave me afterwards.
Like "uhh, we don't do that here." lol
Bruh

I hate Manny more because of how **** he is as a DC rather than his failings as a HC. He's so bad and I HATE the narrative that he's some elite DC or even very good DC. He's all gimmicks and I can't wait for him to be out of here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back