Upon Further Review- Major Applewhite

That's some thorough work, Lance. Respect.

Excited to finally have a true spread guy here. Even though Applewhite wasn't my number 1 choice, I still think this is a net positive over anything we've had since Erickson. Finally joining the modern era of offensive football at the collegiate level.

Hopefully he's picked up a lot of tricks from Herman and Briles that he can implement here. I'm ready for 40 burgers!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve had differential equations exams that were less thorough and precise than OP’s post.

I’m daydreaming about receivers in motion and simple spread concepts, while @Lance Roffers is running a quantum mechanics train on my brain like:

0DA9FF64-567D-42E1-A402-482CE460C4C9.gif

B24B3C90-8878-4F6D-A702-96756D785C7D.gif

A6E3C4EE-4921-4239-B9B5-6A8D020BDDE2.gif

Advertisement
Fantastic analysis, @Lance Roffers!

Incredibly insightful breakdown into the football mind of MA. With Miami/Broward/Palm Beach athletes at his disposal, this offense could be downright nasty.

Also will be great to recruit Texas again. Some of our best old-school Canes were from the Longhorn State. I’m actually excited about this hire. Let’s see what he can do.

Advertisement
I like the unlock the scoreboard part,this is key.

I'm all in on this choice , lets do this.

This CIS staff is at a whole different level just shown to us all find another site that does this , share this Insight wholeheartedly with others shows clearly of there ownership and passion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back