C Gaynor, Traore, Clark

RG Donaldson, Hillery, Washington

RT Scaife, Elgammal, Nelson

BOLD
denotes players who will redshirt

Lol Traore isn’t a **** Center

Advertisement
Advertisement
No offense to PFF, but I’m starting to ? their accuracy. The reason Williams got benched was b/c he’s been garbage allowing pressure & sacks. I feel PFF is more accurate pertaining to NFL joints vs CFB
PFF is the classic case of great information gathering, but drawing many misleading conclusions.

Advertisement

diva crack GIF by Andrea

No offense to PFF, but I’m starting to ? their accuracy. The reason Williams got benched was b/c he’s been garbage allowing pressure & sacks. I feel PFF is more accurate pertaining to NFL joints vs CFB
I think it's pretty ****** too but i feel like it's directionally accurate at least. Like if Williams is the second highest rated tackle, I'm assuming he's at least done pretty well even though we know **** well he's not the second best tackle in the country.

Advertisement
I think it's pretty ****** too but i feel like it's directionally accurate at least. Like if Williams is the second highest rated tackle, I'm assuming he's at least done pretty well even though we know **** well he's not the second best tackle in the country.
Also, I would like to know the snaps vs amount of pressure assigned to him.

Brethren, that whole Right Side has been ***. The fact there’s no cohesion, 5 games into the season, let’s u know that PFF grade is sus af.
I’ve noticed it as well. Not specifically to Williams but just following along with it in college and the pros it doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense at times

I’ve noticed it as well. Not specifically to Williams but just following along with it in college and the pros it doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense at times
They said they have “proprietary” algorithms to come up w/ their grades that are verified by various types: nerds, former refs, players, coaches, etc. Again, im not sure how or when they became hot in the industry, but I find a lot of inconsistencies in their rankings. Some times they r spot on, and others r str8 head scratchers.

They said they have “proprietary” algorithms to come up w/ their grades that are verified by various types: nerds, former refs, players, coaches, etc. Again, im not sure how or when they became hot in the industry, but I find a lot of inconsistencies in their rankings. Some times they r spot on, and others r str8 head scratchers.
Yeah I remember when they first came out it seemed pretty legit but I’ve noticed the same thing over time

Advertisement
Back