Upon Further Review- Florida

View as article
Again,
2015 5-3
2016 3-5

Why wasn't Enos made HC after those historic offensive out puts?

You're right again. Biliema got fired and Enos was so bad that Saban hired him to work with the QBs and eventually offered him the OC position.

Just a dumb original post and you continue to go further down the rabbit hole.

Advertisement
I don't think that ripping the DBs is what anyone intends. But, yes, if the defense can score on a turnover, and remove the need (and uncertainty) for the offense to do so, then isn't that what we should root for?

I thought both INTs could have gone for TDs. That is all.
Isn't that asking a little too much of the Defense?

They have to make all the stops, get the turnovers AND score too?

Does the Offense ever have to do anything on this team? Lol

You're right again. Biliema got fired and Enos was so bad that Saban hired him to work with the QBs and eventually offered him the OC position.

Just a dumb original post and you continue to go further down the rabbit hole.

Arkansas hc gets fired, Enos has "historic" offensive seasons, but is not made hc by Ark???

Your reading and critical thinking skills are clearly below average. I'm sure you would much rather look at a picture, so...
sausage.gif

Isn't that asking a little too much of the Defense?

They have to make all the stops, get the turnovers AND score too?

Does the Offense ever have to do anything on this team? Lol

Come on, settle down. By the time we got those two interceptions, our OTs had proven to be turnstiles and we had not exactly piled up the points and yards.

Do I want my defense to score every time they can? Of course I do. That doesn't eliminate the obligation from the offense, but it lightens their load when they are struggling with a new OC, new QB, new OTs, etc.

Good lord, some people turn every discussion into a battle of extremist views.

The thread is about reviewing the game film. Do you honestly believe that the defensive coaches didn't point out that both INTs could have gone for TDs?

Advertisement
Arkansas hc gets fired, Enos has "historic" offensive seasons, but is not made hc by Ark???

Your reading and critical thinking skills are clearly below average. I'm sure you would much rather look at a picture, so...

You really have no clue and your logic is that of a 25 year old kid whose nuts haven't dropped.

Let me see if I've got you're logic correct ....

Enos sucks b/c when he was OC at Arkansas they had historic offensive output for two of his three years but Fat slob Biliema was a disaster along with the defense and special teams so the entire staff was fired after Biliema's 5th year.

Additional proof that Enos sucks according to you is that he wasn't hired then as the HC to replace Biliema.

The fact he was then hired by Saban and was biding time as a QB coach before being offered the OC job at Bama also means that Saban is an idiot and Enos sucks according to you.

Got it.

Come on, settle down. By the time we got those two interceptions, our OTs had proven to be turnstiles and we had not exactly piled up the points and yards.

Do I want my defense to score every time they can? Of course I do. That doesn't eliminate the obligation from the offense, but it lightens their load when they are struggling with a new OC, new QB, new OTs, etc.

Good lord, some people turn every discussion into a battle of extremist views.

The thread is about reviewing the game film. Do you honestly believe that the defensive coaches didn't point out that both INTs could have gone for TDs?
Of course they could've gone for TD's but that's an unfair expectation of a Defense that already does more than they have to.

If our Defense has to score in order for us to win games then that's unacceptable as a team.

They gave the Offense two TO's within the Red Zone, all they had to do was make a play & score a TD, it's kinda insane to expect the Defense to do the Offenses job & make excuses for the offense not being able to do basic level fundamentals that are required for a D1 level team.

Is it now the Defense's responsibility to both stop the other team's Offense & score for our own because they can't do it themselves? What's the point of even fielding 11 on Offense if they aren't expected to do their job & make really simple rudimentary plays?

Advertisement
So basically Campbell is ***
Jarren made 1st starter mistakes
Thomas blew us the game
Zion has potential

Campbell has always been overrated. At several camps as a Senior he lost multiple reps in one on ones. Rarely impressed, with anything other than size. My question, just how awful must KLeon Herbert be? I’d move Gaynor to RG, put the Freshman in at C, and Scaife at RT. Problem solved. And we don’t have to see the marshmallow man at RT again.

You really have no clue and your logic is that of a 25 year old kid whose nuts haven't dropped.

Let me see if I've got you're logic correct ....

Enos sucks b/c when he was OC at Arkansas they had historic offensive output for two of his three years but Fat slob Biliema was a disaster along with the defense and special teams so the entire staff was fired after Biliema's 5th year.

Additional proof that Enos sucks according to you is that he wasn't hired then as the HC to replace Biliema.

The fact he was then hired by Saban and was biding time as a QB coach before being offered the OC job at Bama also means that Saban is an idiot and Enos sucks according to you.

Got it.
You keep bringing up this historic ark offense **** like its really something impressive. It was average at best and you're such a sec **** sucker you brought that crap up like that is an excuse why he couldn't win.

Miami was impressed with it's dc and made him hc.

Ark was not impresssed with it's oc and they fired him.

Sabag hired Enos as qb coach, big f'in deal. sabaag hired Kiffin and now Sarkasian as oc's and they weren't bidding their time. LOL

Answer this question, why was he fired by ark?

kiss.gif

You keep bringing up this historic ark offense **** like its really something impressive. It was average at best and you're such a sec **** sucker you brought that crap up like that is an excuse why he couldn't win.

Sabag hired Enos as qb coach, big f'in deal. sabaag hired Kiffin and now Sarkasian as oc's and they weren't bidding their time. LOL

Kid. I've literally lost 30 minutes of my life dealing with your moronic "takes". You suck and have been ignored.

Great stuff.

Question, did our OL have both parents in the house, cause I don't want that.

I want dudes who come from a broken home, one parent with 6 siblings living in a 2/2 and wanna kill someone.

Advertisement
Of course they could've gone for TD's but that's an unfair expectation of a Defense that already does more than they have to.

If our Defense has to score in order for us to win games then that's unacceptable as a team.

They gave the Offense two TO's within the Red Zone, all they had to do was make a play & score a TD, it's kinda insane to expect the Defense to do the Offenses job & make excuses for the offense not being able to do basic level fundamentals that are required for a D1 level team.

Is it now the Defense's responsibility to both stop the other team's Offense & score for our own because they can't do it themselves? What's the point of even fielding 11 on Offense if they aren't expected to do their job & make really simple rudimentary plays?

Now you are just being ridiculous.

First, it's not an "unfair expectation", it was a review of the game tape. Both INTs could have gone for TDs. That's reality, not "waaah, waaah, you put unfair expectations on our defense".

Second, cut the crap on "unacceptable as a team". When I re-watched the Peach Bowl game against the Gaytors, Miami was up 17-3 at the half off of Hester scoring on a blocked FG and Parrish taking a punt return back for a TD. Our offense only scored 1 TD, and without those two special teams TDs, maybe Miami doesn't win the game. So should that be "unacceptable"?

I'm not even going to address your last two paragraphs, they are nuts. Look, every point counts, no matter who scores. I want our defense to be ruthless, to try to score on every play. What if Ed Reed had just been complacent, expecting the offense to "do its job", and whining because the expectations on the defense were unreasonable, and he hadn't snatched the ball away from Matt Walters? Look, TDs by Miami's defense and special teams have frequently helped Miami win games when the offense couldn't score 30 or 40 points on their own.

Come on, man, stop complaining because we do some first-game film review and point out the errors made, even on good plays that could have resulted in more points.

View attachment 95787

Your entire post is idiotic.

Enos was not "fired" for poor performance at Arkansas. Bielema was fired. Chad Morris then brought in his own OC.

Arkansas ranking, by offense, Bielema head coach 2013-17, Morris head coach 2018. Jim Chaney was Bielema's OC for the first 2 years and then "voluntarily" left for Pitt, but Chaney has subsequently been the OC at Georgia and Tennessee.

125 NCAA Division I-A teams in 2013, 128 teams from 2014-16, 130 teams from 2017-18.

2013 pre-Enos - 105th in points, 100th in total yardage - Team record 3-9
2014 pre-Enos - 45th in points, 63rd in total yardage - Team record 7-6
2015 Enos Y1 - 27th in points, 27th in total yardage - Team record 8-5
2016 Enos Y2 - 57th in points, 54th in total yardage - Team record 7-6
2017 Enos Y3 - 61st in points, 94th in total yardage - Team record 4-8
2018 post-Enos - 114th in points, 118th in total yardage - Team record 2-10

The offensive output stats are directly correlated to the team record. In Y1, Enos improved the offensive production, and Arkansas achieved the best record in the Bielema era. The offense slid back to the level it was just before Enos took over, and the record reflected the same. Finally, in Bielema's chaotic last year, the offense was mid-NCAA-pack in scoring while only winning 4 games. Arkansas fell off the cliff in 2018.

Enos did pretty well considering (a) he was coaching under, and dependent for recruits from, Bielema, and (b) he was in the SEC West. In all three years Enos was at Arkansas, Alabama was in the CFP, winning the national championship once.

Advertisement

Enos was not "fired" for poor performance at Arkansas. Bielema was fired. Chad Morris then brought in his own OC.

Arkansas ranking, by offense, Bielema head coach 2013-17, Morris head coach 2018. Jim Chaney was Bielema's OC for the first 2 years and then "voluntarily" left for Pitt, but Chaney has subsequently been the OC at Georgia and Tennessee.

125 NCAA Division I-A teams in 2013, 128 teams from 2014-16, 130 teams from 2017-18.

The offensive output stats are directly correlated to the team record. In Y1, Enos improved the offensive production, and Arkansas achieved the best record in the Bielema era. The offense slid back to the level it was just before Enos took over, and the record reflected the same. Finally, in Bielema's chaotic last year, the offense was mid-NCAA-pack in scoring while only winning 4 games. Arkansas fell off the cliff in 2018.

Enos did pretty well considering (a) he was coaching under, and dependent for recruits from, Bielema, and (b) he was in the SEC West. In all three years Enos was at Arkansas, Alabama was in the CFP, winning the national championship once.

Enos' offenses regressed each year at Arkansas. You can spin that however you want, but that's the bottom line fact.

:eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg:

Those stats are hardly impressive, but if mediocre is your thing... I'll agree he's the best of the average.

Weather he was fired or not, the point is, if he was all that, why wasn't he hired by Ark. But with your standard of average, I'm sure you know better.

And another sec sack sucker. Lol. The mighty sec, oooh

STFU

:eczk8maixn847u2tx5.jpg:

Those stats are hardly impressive, but if mediocre is your thing... I'll agree he's the best of the average.

Weather he was fired or not, the point is, if he was all that, why wasn't he hired by Ark. But with your standard of average, I'm sure you know better.

And another sec sack sucker. Lol. The mighty sec, oooh

STFU

You are a dope.

The standard is not "average". But the assessment of what he accomplished at Arkansas in 3 years is based on the talent he had, and the overall team that he had.

In his first year, he improved from the prior OC. That is NOT a "regression", that is an improvement.

In his second year, there was a regression back to the prior level.

In his third year, there was a further regression, a year where Bielema was fired (and he was not). Morris chose to bring in his own OC, as is his right.

Furthermore, since Arkansas plays 8 of its 12 games against the SEC, it doesn't take a genius to realize that they have inferior talent in the SEC. Per Rivals:

2011 - 9th best class in the SEC, out of 14 teams
2012 - 12th
2013 - 12th
2014 - 11th
2015 - 11th
2016 - 11th
2017 - 9th

Those are facts. I can acknowledge that Enos's offense "regressed" in his second and third years at Arkansas, but in his first year, it was the best offense that was fielded under Bielema at Arkansas.

You are a dope.

The standard is not "average". But the assessment of what he accomplished at Arkansas in 3 years is based on the talent he had, and the overall team that he had.

In his first year, he improved from the prior OC. That is NOT a "regression", that is an improvement.

In his second year, there was a regression back to the prior level.

In his third year, there was a further regression, a year where Bielema was fired (and he was not). Morris chose to bring in his own OC, as is his right.

Furthermore, since Arkansas plays 8 of its 12 games against the SEC, it doesn't take a genius to realize that they have inferior talent in the SEC. Per Rivals:

2011 - 9th best class in the SEC, out of 14 teams
2012 - 12th
2013 - 12th
2014 - 11th
2015 - 11th
2016 - 11th
2017 - 9th

Those are facts. I can acknowledge that Enos's offense "regressed" in his second and third years at Arkansas, but in his first year, it was the best offense that was fielded under Bielema at Arkansas.
I'm the dope, but you're ok with mediocrity and a guy whose offense that has declined two years in a row. I see how you roll.

Only on CIS is average acceptable and snowflakes feel comfortable.

Advertisement
Back