Updted Rivals predictions

On the Cunningham pick. If coley doesn't come to miami, I think it is more than likely an offer is extended to Cunningham and he accepts. Why is that prediction so far fetched? Seems to me rivals prediction on Cunningham jives with the coley one.

They didn't even bring him in for a visit even though he wanted to.....that tell you something.

Advertisement
The whole, "Matthew Thomas was never considering Miami" is straight bull****

He does things of his own volition that point to the contrary

He doesn't have to throw up 305 on the regular
He doesn't have to throw the U up to plzwork at the UA game
Didn't have to post convo's with Golden and Co. on facebook
Didn't have to roll around with a UM beanie and take a picture with it
Didn't have to be at Cane games rooting for UM
Chad Thomas, who by all accounts is closer to em than anyone, has been saying Miami forever

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the ***** was bawlin his eyes out.

Nah man, I ain't tryna hear that "he wasn't never interested in Miami and we pushed him to consider Miami" bologna. Y'all put him on a flight to Cali when y'all could have had him in Coral Gables so that **** don't fly. We ain't out of this yet. Trust in AG.

**** Fam...good post

Chad Thomas, who by all accounts is closer to em than anyone, has been saying Miami forever

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the ***** was bawlin his eyes out.

Nah man, I ain't tryna hear that "he wasn't never interested in Miami and we pushed him to consider Miami" bologna. Y'all put him on a flight to Cali when y'all could have had him in Coral Gables so that **** don't fly. We ain't out of this yet. Trust in AG.

**** Fam...good post

GREAT POST!!!!!!

Advertisement

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the **** was bawlin his eyes out.

Money post. ****, with all that's happened since, my old *** forgot about the BBall game just 11 days ago. And if I'm remembering correctly Kirkland skipped it. Should have been a clue to his state of mind then. You're right though. No way Thomas is cheering on the Canes if he has little interest in playing here. Might still go elsewhere, but "not feeling The U" sure doesn't seem to apply to him.

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the **** was bawlin his eyes out.

Money post. ****, with all that's happened since, my old *** forgot about the BBall game just 11 days ago. And if I'm remembering correctly Kirkland skipped it. Should have been a clue to his state of mind then. You're right though. No way Thomas is cheering on the Canes if he has little interest in playing here. Might still go elsewhere, but "not feeling The U" sure doesn't seem to apply to him.

Not only did Kirkland skip it,(now its being reported that we're back in it for him) he spoke for Thomas as well. Something like "We're not sure we're going to be able to make it."

One thing to remember is that James Coley was the primary recruiter for these guys at FSU....I know it's been played down since he left, but by all accounts he's really good at what he does and those long term relationships shouldn't be discounted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back