http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1466495

updated as up 1pm 2.3.13

Miami targets:
Matthew Thomas 8/8 pick Miami
Stacey Coley 1/8 pick Miami
Alex Collins 6/8 pick Miami
Jermain Grace 3/8 pick Miami

side note:
4/8 pick Jordan Cunningham to Miami, I didn't realize he had a offer and that we were still recruiting him
also 4/8 also pick Denver Kirkland to Miami, I thought that option got shot down after the meeting at UM

my thoughts, if we go with the idea we get that targets that have atleast 4/8 to miami then we get Thomas, Collins, Kirkland?, Cunningham? mix in a juco DT, and either Bostwick or Bryant (maybe both) with an undercover target (mike parker, or the big RB gus) gotta think that is a real strong close for UM even with sanctions, and the DK sideshow.

Advertisement
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1466495

updated as up 1pm 2.3.13

Miami targets:
Matthew Thomas 8/8 pick Miami
Stacey Coley 1/8 pick Miami
Alex Collins 6/8 pick Miami
Jermain Grace 3/8 pick Miami

side note:
4/8 pick Jordan Cunningham to Miami, I didn't realize he had a offer and that we were still recruiting him
also 4/8 also pick Denver Kirkland to Miami, I thought that option got shot down after the meeting at UM

my thoughts, if we go with the idea we get that targets that have atleast 4/8 to miami then we get Thomas, Collins, Kirkland?, Cunningham? mix in a juco DT, and either Bostwick or Bryant (maybe both) with an undercover target (mike parker, or the big RB gus) gotta think that is a real strong close for UM even with sanctions, and the DK sideshow.

the only thing that proves is rivals is clueless

Advertisement
should be

Thomas 2/8 pick miami
collins 6/8 pick miami
Grace 8/8 pick miami
coley 4/8 pick miami
kirkland, Cummingham 0/8 pick miami

Advertisement
Those Rivals guys obviously have no clue, basically guessing. We arent even recruiting Cunningham.

Updated? Half those guys are picking DK to Miami. Lulz. Who are those guys?

sport writers (use the term loosely) in other area who don't have the time or the motivation to follow every little fact with hundreds of different recruits and many different schools

Advertisement
Updated? Half those guys are picking DK to Miami. Lulz. Who are those guys?

sport writers (use the term loosely) in other area who don't have the time or the motivation to follow every little fact with hundreds of different recruits and many different schools

Then why the **** would they bother? Makes them look like they're throwing darts at a board to the people who actually give a isht. Should just go back to reporting interdasting Super Bowl facts like what kind of toilet paper Joe Flacco prefers...

Advertisement
According to my sources, Rivals recruiting experts are a bunch of dumbasses. This has been confirmed and I'm 100% confident on it as my sources are legit and reputable.

last year we had no shot and bush, tracy, or mccord so who cares what they have. I think if Terrell Brooks doest commit to us tomorrow, thats a good sign we got a stud DT.

What a joke . . . cats must have jotted down these picks a week or two again. Hey, recruiting is like the weather- it's changes hour by hour.

No one knows a **** thing which is why I'm still confident that we're a 50/50 shot for 6.

Here's the thing with Thomas that leaves me scratching my head. If the reports are true and the kid really wasn't interested in UM for most of the year, what was the point of wishing Golden a happy thanksgiving and congratulating Miami on a successful season on twitter? I mean, for those that followed Thomas on twitter, I never saw anything about him wishing anything to another coach so I just don't get it. That would be unnecessary and up to this point, he hasn't been that type of kid. Again, it just doesn't make any sense.

Advertisement
Back